+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: titus young released

Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    Sounds like a future Patriot. With the Wes Welker situation, it could be a super cheap alternative. Other then that, don't see him going anywhere else really.
    I wonder if the Patriots would give up a first for Cruz with Welker being a free agent. Cruz would nicely fill the void if they released Welker and Cruz is younger and has been durable. The Pats have close to $20M in CAP to play with.
    Last edited by RoanokeFan; 02-04-2013 at 05:11 PM.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

The guy purposely tried to sabotage his team's offense in an important game because he felt that he wasn't getting the ball enough. Let the Raiders and Jets fight over him.

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Where's the link young man?
    I saw it on "In Reese We Trust" Followed by the fact that the Giants will have NO interest in him.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

I wonder if the Patriots would give up a first for Cruz with Welker being a free agent. Cruz would nicely fill the void if they released Welker and Cruz is younger and had been durable. The Pats have close to $20M in CAP to play with.
    But then they still have to pay Cruz's asking price . . . . don't see Belicheck doing that

I wonder if the Patriots would give up a first for Cruz with Welker being a free agent. Cruz would nicely fill the void if they released Welker and Cruz is younger and had been durable. The Pats have close to $20M in CAP to play with.
    They have Eddleman. I just don't see them paying that much for a guy like Cruz.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Titus Young is trouble.. pass
    (1)Aaron Donald, DT Pittsburgh - (2)Troy Niklas, TE Notre Dame - (3)Jack Mewhort, OT Ohio State
    (4)Brandon Coleman, WR Rutgers - (5)Bryan Stork, C Florida State - (5)Tyler Gaffney, RB Stanford
    (6)Prince Shembo, OLB Notre Dame

i really liked him at Boise st had know idea he was that bad of a teammate though

Quote Originally Posted by TCHOF View Post
    But then they still have to pay Cruz's asking price . . . . don't see Belicheck doing that
    No one will pay an "asking price", but if Cruz is tendered at $2.789M, a 5 year 35 - 40M with 15 - 20 guaranteed would likely be a good enough offer. That also keeps him clsoe enough to the NYC media market for his non-football ventures.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    They have Eddleman. I just don't see them paying that much for a guy like Cruz.
    Cruz is a guy like Welker

No one will pay an "asking price", but if Cruz is tendered at $2.789M, a 5 year 35 - 40M with 15 - 20 guaranteed would likely be a good enough offer. That also keeps him clsoe enough to the NYC media market for his non-football ventures.
    I think that we would pay him 5 years $35M with $15M guaranteed today.

+ Reply to Thread