+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

This Will Sound Crazy But...

After this year's Super Bowl.... I am really,really happy to be a New York Giants fan.

I love this Team/ Franchise, I really do.

Go Giants !!!

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

after watching the superbowl and looking at our cap situation and aging underperforming vets. i got depressed. we need to get younger and faster quick.

but i would never want to be anyother teams fan. NYG for life

All-Pro
    You make it sound like they need to rebuild and like they are so old and slow.

Harooni gets it. No matter what, NYG for life.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

They looked like a very tired team by week 14. eli is 32 his whole oline is mostly over 30 , our starting dt's are in their 30's tuck is nearly 30 osi 31
    webster is 30 boley is 30 rolle is 30 kiwi is almost 30 chase is almost 30

not rebuilding but we need some tough cuts and get younger guys starting.

Quote Originally Posted by Harooni View Post
    They looked like a very tired team by week 14. eli is 32 his whole oline is mostly over 30 , our starting dt's are in their 30's tuck is nearly 30 osi 31
    webster is 30 boley is 30 rolle is 30 kiwi is almost 30 chase is almost 30

not rebuilding but we need some tough cuts and get younger guys starting.
    This team is in dire straits if change like 07 doesn't come this year, they need young players to step in and take over, the cap s the mot worrisome , but ahh this is where the gm earns is paycheck hopefully he gets it right .

After next year's Super Bowl... You will be even happier to be a New York Giants fan.

All-Pro
    They also have a young and promising secondary with two CB's and two Safeties. JPP and Joseph are young and very good players. The will probably draft a DE in the first as long as there is a up they like or unless there is a higher values player at #19. Does it really matter how old Eli is? With his style of play he will last for years in the NFL. They have young WR's, TE's, and RB's. the OL is getting up there but their best player is their youngest.

Veteran
    Rochester, NY Yes Bills contry what can I do its where I live
    Always so negative. SMH. The Giants have just about the most skilled talent the team has ever had. We have contracts being worked on and scouts looking at free agents and college kids. There is just as much chance the Giants come out unstoppable next year, as anyone else. Are you sure you are a Giants fan? At least wait until some moves are made to usher in the era of despair and loathing.

Sorry, I was responding to Harooni's post. I forgot the attribution. Carry on.
    Last edited by GiantRoc; 02-04-2013 at 10:25 PM.

lol i think we have a good team, i'm just saying we arent getting younger and we are in cap trouble resigning what we got/had and the window is closing.

I'd still rather be a Gmen fan than anything.