+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: so does kiwi

so does kiwi

Go back to de?

If they don't sign Osi, very likely. A lot depends on the development of Tracy and Ojomo. I wish they would create a scheduled rotation with Tuck, Jpp, Tracy, and Ojomo similar to what the Eagles did last season. I am assuming Tracy and Ojomo are here for a reason
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

I dont see how he doesn't.. He's not exactly lighting it up at LB

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    If they don't sign Osi, very likely. A lot depends on the development of Tracy and Ojomo. I wish they would create a scheduled rotation with Tuck, Jpp, Tracy, and Ojomo similar to what the Eagles did last season. I am assuming Tracy and Ojomo are here for a reason
    Agreed... will also depend on who can take the LB spots.
    My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Am I safe in guessing you prefer us drafting an offensive lineman in the first round?

Quote Originally Posted by egyptian420 View Post
    Am I safe in guessing you prefer us drafting an offensive lineman in the first round?
    You are more than safe, you are listening First or second round
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

You are more than safe, you are listening First or second round
    lol nice, it would be sweet if the BPA at 19 is a RT or G.

If the BPA is a CB, LB, or DT, I say take em.

Quote Originally Posted by egyptian420 View Post
    lol nice, it would be sweet if the BPA at 19 is a RT or G.

If the BPA is a CB, LB, or DT, I say take em.
    It's not just Diehl, although he's the immediate problem. Snee is getting long in the tooth in football years. I don't think we have the next man up and it's not likely we can keep both Boothe and Beatty

It's not just Diehl, although he's the immediate problem. Snee is getting long in the tooth in football years. I don't think we have the next man up and it's not likely we can keep both Boothe and Beatty
    The voice of reason has spoken !
    The same reasons I've been mentioning this couple of days. I know there's no magic wand to fix all issues at once but its pretty clear in my eyes that it has to start now and the draft its the safer way to go . I'm all in too for a 1st day pick at OL.

All-Pro
    Probably, but I can see them drafting a DE early in the draft as well.