+ Reply to Thread

Thread: SEXY REXY!

Hybrid View

SEXY REXY!

I find it quite amuzing that the anouncers on NFL Network have nick named him SEXY REXY, LOL</P>
    Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

Re: SEXY REXY!

[quote user="Joe Morrison"]

I find it quite amuzing that the anouncers on NFL Network have nick named him SEXY REXY, LOL</P>[/quote]

If he had been stupid enough to try throwing down with Brandon Jacobs...sexy rexy would have ended up in a very not too sexy coma!!!
    Someone really needs to remind Ryan that his big mouth isn't a suit of armor.

[quote user="bigblue58"][quote user="Joe Morrison"]

I find it quite amuzing that the anouncers on NFL Network have nick named him SEXY REXY, LOL</p>[/quote]

If he had been stupid enough to try throwing down with Brandon Jacobs...sexy rexy would have ended up in a very not too sexy coma!!!
    Someone really needs to remind Ryan that his big mouth isn't a suit of armor.[/quote]

Lucky for Rex he's all bark and no bite.
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Veteran

it should be cryin Ryan

[quote user="bigblue58"][quote user="Joe Morrison"]

I find it quite amuzing that the anouncers on NFL Network have nick named him SEXY REXY, LOL</P>[/quote]

Someone really needs to remind Ryan that his big mouth isn't a suit of armor.[/quote]
    Well I am glad that Jacobs was smart enough to not let Ryan to bait him into taking a swing at him. Had Jacobs fallen for it Ryan would have won the game in a small way because the league would have prob suspended him for Dallas game
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***