+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thomas Begins Jogging In Latest Comeback

http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/gia...atest-comeback

Excerpt: "Terrell Thomas has begun jogging outside a pool this week as he attempts his third comeback from an ACL knee injury.

"Today was a great day," Thomas wrote on his website. "For the first time I started with some movement prep exercises where I focused heavily on the hamstrings and quads on the leg press machine and with body lunges. I completed step-downs to focus on stability. I ran for the first time outside of the pool today where I reached a full jog.

"There was no swelling or discomfort, I did have a little adjustment but as I kept running it felt fine. I worked on some back pedaling as well, which felt good, very fluid motion. I also performed some resistance marches, forward, vertical and backwards. Overall no swelling, pain or discomfort so the first day of running really felt great." Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

i love t^2 hope he comes back at full strength to the gmen!

Quote Originally Posted by Mlerman17 View Post
    i love t^2 hope he comes back at full strength to the gmen!
    What a freakin blessing that would be. I'm pulling for him...God knows they need another CB.

great news.. I hope he can return to form

I'm not expecting anything to happen with his injury history, but I would be the first in line to eat crow if he managed to pull this off. Hixon was able to pull off an epic comeback with 2 ACLs, so why not TT?

This is TTs third ACL and he wasn't exactly the most nimble or explosive guy to begin with. It is tough to burn a roster spot on a guy with that much injury history.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBlooded1979 View Post
    This is TTs third ACL and he wasn't exactly the most nimble or explosive guy to begin with. It is tough to burn a roster spot on a guy with that much injury history.
    They might be able to get him for a case of Moon Pies and a case of RC Cola
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

The best "highlight" video I could find for TT http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAAIGlyBaR8

I hope he makes a full recovery and get a roster spot...on some other team.

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    They might be able to get him for a case of Moon Pies and a case of RC Cola
    mmm, moonpies

Quote Originally Posted by fletch842 View Post
    mmm, moonpies
    Do they still make them?

# 80