+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

So is Coughlin in or out of hof

Not a whose better thread but with 2 Super Bowl victories as well, along with the whole expansion team to AFC championship, he has a parcell-esque resume, would you vote him in, yay or nay ? He has bested a sure shot hof coach twice, has to count for something.
    I say yay, the improbable sb win of 07 in my mind weighs heavy. So how about it.

Veteran
    not first ballot

For a lot of people he could be a shoe in the HOF but taking in count so many variables and waiting list its difficult to see him in it. That been said the veredict still out on TC and for sure he still writting his own history, still a lot pages left to fill in whats been a great coaching career.

If he wins the SB next year he will be .

Veteran
    HOF?? let's try to make the playoffs

Few give notice to the FACT that old Tom Coughlin is in 6th place in the history of the NFL in total playoffs victories. That stat along is darn impressive !

I don't think it's a lock yet. I don't even think Eli is a lock yet.
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, “**** waffles.”......G Carlin

Don't we have to wait for him to retire in ten years?
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Even more than his victories with the Giants, the fact that he took freaking Jacksonville to the title game with Mark freaking Brunell (aka the guy that couldn't beat out SANCHEZ) as their QB, in only their second year of existence... that takes some serious awesomeness in the football world...
    Last edited by Toadofsteel; 02-02-2013 at 07:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    Even more than his victories with the Giants, the fact that he took freaking Jacksonville to the title game with Mark freaking Brunell as their QB, in only their second year of existence... that takes some serious awesomeness in the football world...
    He really is a good coach
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1