+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I apologize

Veteran

I apologize

Recently I have been awfully aggressive for no reason. I have insulted members personally and have come off as unfriendly. I understand that arguments can be had within a peaceful labyrinth. I apologize to those I have hurt and hope I can be forgiven. Unfortunately I suffer from OCD which can makes me rash and come off as an ***. I hope to control it in the future and show better respect for fellow members. Again I apologize. I care about the opinions of all fellow members and I will act more mature and appropriate from now on.

I dont recall any of your harsh attitude but nice of you to realize it and own up....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

i was going to sugest a name cange to AngryGiant. haha nice post though. very big of you

we come here to debate, and over the years i have seen many blowups and cursing matches , but i think overall fans enjoy the debates more so then when everyone is thinking the same thing.

No offense taken bro . This post speaks volumes about whats inside your heart, congrats bro, I salute you !

It takes a man with a big heart to admit his mistakes in such a public way. Good for you!

yeah for what's it worth, way to man up. props to you.

Go Giants !

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Quote Originally Posted by Harooni View Post
    i was going to sugest a name cange to AngryGiant. haha nice post though. very big of you

we come here to debate, and over the years i have seen many blowups and cursing matches , but i think overall fans enjoy the debates more so then when everyone is thinking the same thing.
    your sig?

Epic. I think I had that same expression at key parts of the oh-12 Season.

LOL

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

I have a better opinion of you now then I had a few days ago. Hopefully your actions match your words.

Veteran
    You new around here? Welcome to forum bro. Stay away from Harooni's topics and you'll be "aiight".

Quote Originally Posted by GentleGiant View Post
    Recently I have been awfully aggressive for no reason. I have insulted members personally and have come off as unfriendly. I understand that arguments can be had within a peaceful labyrinth. I apologize to those I have hurt and hope I can be forgiven. Unfortunately I suffer from OCD which can makes me rash and come off as an ***. I hope to control it in the future and show better respect for fellow members. Again I apologize. I care about the opinions of all fellow members and I will act more mature and appropriate from now on.
    Wrong!