+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post
    I tried 3 times. I even tried to past it on top separately

Just click on the link, it's easy to read.

See I even tried to post just the rank, name, team, targets, catches, drops, catchable drop rate, in this post and it still won't show up.

It's not you, it's just the way it is
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Cruz drops balls, Nicks can't play a full season. Every player has a downside
    Why put 1 guy down to pump up the other I want to keep them both

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Why put 1 guy down to pump up the other I want to keep them both
    I'm not putting either of them down
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Not sure why this comparison is being made, Nicks didn't even play the same amount of games.

Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    Not sure why this comparison is being made, Nicks didn't even play the same amount of games.
    It's the tyranny of numbers which never tell the full story. Cruz has dropped a lot of balls, the flip side is he's lead the team in both years he's played.

Cruz' down side is he drops too many catch-able throws, and he'll stop going for the ball to avoid contact.

Then again, when you go for some of Eli's throws you end up like Kevin Boss.
    RosieVision - Helping Giants fans see clearly since 2006

http://boards.giants.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=25347&dateline=138526  4905

Quote Originally Posted by Roosevelt View Post
    Cruz' down side is he drops too many catch-able throws, and he'll stop going for the ball to avoid contact.

Then again, when you go for some of Eli's throws you end up like Kevin Boss.
    I'm not convinced he's trying to avoid contact, but he does take his eyes off the ball

Well are you going by % or total drops? Total drops, Nicks is tied for 5th. By %, Cruz is not one on the worst 10...

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by ny06 View Post
    I'm impressed that Avant didn't drop a pass this season.
    As for Cruz and the other wr's who dropped a lot of passes its clear since they are targeted majority of the time they will have more chance of dropping passes.
    I always thought Nicks had better hands out of the two, not saying Cruz doesn't have good hands, but he tends to look up field before the ball gets to his hands.
    Hi NY,
    i believe Avant is always close to the top in fewest drops

Nicks definitely has the bigger hands of the 2, what are they 4xls or somethin lol. not worried about these guys at all except maybe Nicks missing a few games a year.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    I'm not convinced he's trying to avoid contact, but he does take his eyes off the ball
    i think it is to avoid contact but not in the way it sounds.. more like trying to make the first guy miss, he doesnt get aligator arms when defenders are around