+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Boothe needs to be resigned and moved to center

Quote Originally Posted by Kruunch View Post
    I'd like to keep Boothe as well but the Giants won't pay through the nose for him.
    They won't pay through the nose for anyone
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Baas is a better center than Boothe.

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Boothe is the second highest rated OLineman behind Beatty. I'd be reluctant to separate them at this point if we can sign either or both. Baas is a better center than Boothe who tends to let the snap get away from him (and Eli) in the shotgun. The Oline needs rotation depth and immediate help on the right side at tackle.
    This, I specifically recall a bunch of bad shotgun snaps in 2011 when Boothe was filling in for Baas. He is a decent LG and Baas really didn't have a bad year. Hopefully they can keep both, and just get a servicable RT.

boothe is a guard and a solid one at that imo we need to treat him as #2 priorty behind beatty. sucks that petrus fell off after the way he played 2 years ago i thought he was solid
    FUTURE NFL STAR

through 9 games

22 rushes for 245yards 3td
    35 pancake blocks
    42 tackles 3 sacks (3 td saving tackles including final tackle as time expired to clinch win, hit of the game 9/14 )
    8-0-1 record///// invited to play in tiny mite bowl and beat the team we tied in regular season

Quote Originally Posted by WinterIsComing View Post
    I still think Boothe to center gives us a better run blocking line. Baas is good in the passing game, but IMO struggles in run game.
    Baas lack size, and he is constantly getting pushed around. I think the whole line needs to be retooled for us to have success in the run game.
    "In Reese, We No Longer Trust"

Quote Originally Posted by nycisgreat View Post
    Baas lack size, and he is constantly getting pushed around. I think the whole line needs to be retooled for us to have success in the run game.
    This is completely wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by ryan12 View Post
    boothe is a guard and a solid one at that imo we need to treat him as #2 priorty behind beatty. sucks that petrus fell off after the way he played 2 years ago i thought he was solid
    Petrus was strong as an ox. Too bad he couldn't put it all together.

+ Reply to Thread