+ Reply to Thread

runaway cart at Cowboys stadium...annnnnd I can't stop laughing

Re: runaway cart at Cowboys stadium...annnnnd I can't stop laughing

WTH !!!!!!!! Freaky stuff.
    " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

[quote user="G-Men Surg."]WTH !!!!!!!! Freaky stuff.[/quote] You need to see the one thatr shows the over head shot. It's hilarious. The cart just randomly starts taking off and the guy's running after it.

I swear, it's like something out of Monty Python

RUN AWAYYYY!!

<font size="6">LMAO</font>

oh that is rich !!!

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Man that is hella funny especially the part when oh boy just rolls outta the cart and the Luda joint says roll out.Like he just couldn't get over and pump the break or take control and steer the cart n a safe direction,he just said oh hell gotta bail and just rolled outta the cart s*** was funny

[quote user="cornerback30"]Man that is hella funny especially the part when oh boy just rolls outta the cart and the Luda joint says roll out.Like he just couldn't get over and pump the break or take control and steer the cart n a safe direction,he just said oh hell gotta bail and just rolled outta the cart s*** was funny
    [/quote]lmao it was as if it were Battlefield 3 and he had the cart strapped with C4 barreling down towards a tank to detonate it.

[quote user="cornerback30"]Man that is hella funny especially the part when oh boy just rolls outta the cart and the Luda joint says roll out.Like he just couldn't get over and pump the break or take control and steer the cart n a safe direction,he just said oh hell gotta bail and just rolled outta the cart s*** was funny
    [/quote]

dude was like, "I done all I can, save yourselves, I'm out."

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

I know man that S*** was funny

I think we should put that on the front page of the post and caption,"Jacobs and bradshaw looking to RUN OVER dallas"

(I hope all parties are ok)

That looks like no accident to me, the people who did that were real jerks. That thing ran over 8 guys, that was really dangerous.