OL: Baas, Snee, Diehl*, Brewer, Mosley, McCants
    DE: JPP, Tuck*, Ojomo
    DT: Joseph, Kuhn, Austin
    OLB: Kiwi (still listed as OLB from what I can tell), Williams, Paysinger
    MLB: Herzlich
    CB: Webster, Prince, Hosley, T2*, Frederick
    S: Rolle*, Sash, Hill
    ST: DeOssie, Weatherford

(names with an asterisk are possible cuts)

Obviously there's needs all over the place, but what would you say is our greatest area of need? Personally I'm on the fence between OL (even if Beatty is re-signed) and DL...
    Last edited by Toadofsteel; 02-07-2013 at 01:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckKnoxx View Post
    Whatever [Tom Quinn] says to keep a near decade long job has to be truly inspirational for him not to be working at IKEA right now.

Veteran
    I heard there's a lot of Offensive Tackle talent in this years draft.

Cruz is probably the biggest priority right now, between the O-Line and D-Line. He has been a great receiver this year with 86 recs, 1,092 yards, and 10 TDs. Better yet, he is still improving and needs to be signed for big bucks, just at a fair price. I would say 2.4 mil for 5 years each plus a 2 mil signing bonus. Sure beats his 490,000 salary, wouldn't you agree? That's certainly affordable now without Ahmad Bradshaw and Chris Canty eating away the salary. He would get 14 mil total for 5 years. It would just be spread out. And then Hakeem deserves a similar contract, if not better, should we make more room in the cap. I'm sure this is similar as to what the front office will do. It may be a slow process, but they honestly do not want to lose Cruz. They just have many more priorities than one.
    Quote Originally Posted by mercurio View Post
    JR is the GIANTS GM as TC is the coach and Eli is the QB. Support them.
    Couldn't have said it better.

we have alot of work to do and i think there will be more cuts
    FUTURE NFL STAR

through 5 games

15 rushes for 175 yards 2 td
    17 pancake blocks
    20 tackles 2 sack (3 td saving tackles including final tackle as time expired to clinch win, hit of the game 9/14 )
    5-0record

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Montemayor View Post
    Cruz is probably the biggest priority right now, between the O-Line and D-Line. He has been a great receiver this year with 86 recs, 1,092 yards, and 10 TDs. Better yet, he is still improving and needs to be signed for big bucks, just at a fair price. I would say 2.4 mil for 5 years each plus a 2 mil signing bonus. Sure beats his 490,000 salary, wouldn't you agree? That's certainly affordable now without Ahmad Bradshaw and Chris Canty eating away the salary. He would get 14 mil total for 5 years. It would just be spread out. And then Hakeem deserves a similar contract, if not better, should we make more room in the cap. I'm sure this is similar as to what the front office will do. It may be a slow process, but they honestly do not want to lose Cruz. They just have many more priorities than one.
    I think Cruz is going to want more than that.

Quote Originally Posted by simmstolt View Post
    I think Cruz is going to want more than that.
    How much then? Hopefully not too much.
    Quote Originally Posted by mercurio View Post
    JR is the GIANTS GM as TC is the coach and Eli is the QB. Support them.
    Couldn't have said it better.

Realistically, a 6-8 mil/year contract is what he's worth... though his agent is asking for more.

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckKnoxx View Post
    Whatever [Tom Quinn] says to keep a near decade long job has to be truly inspirational for him not to be working at IKEA right now.