+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    He didn't play up to expectations fr sure, but that was one game. His personal life, however, is really out of alignment and the NY media would hound him mercilessly
    that's my biggest issue with Te'o... the media in NY

Quote Originally Posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
    Hopefully the staff doesn’t. Te’o was exposed and run all over in National Championship Game. He is a very overrated player.
    "overrated player" are you kidding me off one bad game. i am a huge nd fan and have watched him for many years guy is a stud... trust me
    FUTURE NFL STAR

2014 season
    23 rushes for 255yards 3td
    39 pancake blocks
    50 tackles 3 sacks (3 td saving tackles including final tackle as time expired to clinch win, hit of the game 9/14 & 10/26 )
    9-0-1 record///// invited to play in tiny mite bowl and beat the team we tied in regular season
    youtube (youth football Iselin Giants and look for video that's 4 mins 19sec)

He didn't play up to expectations fr sure, but that was one game. His personal life, however, is really out of alignment and the NY media would hound him mercilessly
    Such a weird story I really dont want him on the Giants

Te'o will have a better career on a 3-4 defense. He would make a decent 2nd day selection for the Steelers or Ravens.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    Te'o will have a better career on a 3-4 defense. He would make a decent 2nd day selection for the Steelers or Ravens.
    ???? he played in a 4-3 his whole college career
    FUTURE NFL STAR

2014 season
    23 rushes for 255yards 3td
    39 pancake blocks
    50 tackles 3 sacks (3 td saving tackles including final tackle as time expired to clinch win, hit of the game 9/14 & 10/26 )
    9-0-1 record///// invited to play in tiny mite bowl and beat the team we tied in regular season
    youtube (youth football Iselin Giants and look for video that's 4 mins 19sec)

Veteran
    It won't be sexy, but I think the Giants will be drafting a trench player in the 1st round, either an Left/Right tackle or defensive tackle. And this would be the right thing to do... we need a youth in both spots that have fire / mean spirit to win in the trenches, where we got abused in 2012.

Quote Originally Posted by ryan12 View Post
    ???? he played in a 4-3 his whole college career
    Inside linebacker is much easier in a 3-4 versus a 4-3 in the NFL with zone coverage concepts. I worry about Teo in a 4-3 NFL defense unless it's at SOLB.

To make a personnel decision based upon who you think you might get in the draft at pick #19 would be unspeakably idiotic. To make matters worse, Boley and Teo do not even play the same position.

Boley will be replaced by JWill, Paysinger and/or Rivers (if he's back).

Don't sleep on Paysinger..guy is gonna surprise some people when given his chance. I like J Will also, but he's another guy who can't stay on the field

GET WELL SOON

Not to mention his common sense/intelligence quotient has been called into question, an attribute I always thought was critical to a MLB these days.