+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who's Next After Giants Release Boley?

I could definitely see Dave Diehl and Corey Webster being asked to wait outside.

Canty could be let go, although for some reason, I just have a gut feel he comes back.

I hope Bradshaw is kept, but maybe they want to go real young at RB and use Wilson, Brown and another young guy next year.

I would also not be surprised to see Kenny Phillips allowed to take a walk as well. He is hurt too much.
    Last edited by Tommy_Ribs; 02-06-2013 at 02:15 PM. Reason: edit

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    What about Rolle?
    They just restructured Rolle. Would be a large cap hit to cut him.

Canty and CWeb are who I think they might part with next (one or both). At the very least, restructure (down) Canty and DD.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    What about Rolle?
    I think Rolle is part of the solution, not part of the problem.

I am not his biggest fan, but he has done everything we have asked him to do.

He does have a big #, so he could be asked to re-structure.

IMO T2 is the next cut.
    We Want 5!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy_Ribs View Post
    I think Rolle is part of the solution, not part of the problem.

I am not his biggest fan, but he has done everything we have asked him to do.

He does have a big #, so he could be asked to re-structure.
    +1 he is too versatile to cut, he's a good in the box safety and plays the slot well enough as a backup. I wasn't a huge fan of his either when he started running his mouth etc..but that may be exactly what this team needs, someone to get in their faces and hold them accountable...not to mention the dude is tough playing most of 2011 with 2 torn rotator cuff's.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy_Ribs View Post
    I could definitely see Dave Diehl and Corey Webster being asked to wait outside.

Canty could be let go, although for some reason, I just have a gut feel he comes back.

I hope Bradshaw is kept, but maybe they want to go real young at RB and use Wilson, Brown and another young guy next year.

I would also not be surprised to see Kenny Phillips allowed to take a walk as well. He is hurt too much.
    Canty is lucky to be at a position where we have zero depth. I just don't think that we can afford to lose a DT.

Quote Originally Posted by TCHOF View Post
    Canty is lucky to be at a position where we have zero depth. I just don't think that we can afford to lose a DT.
    Depends how high we draft a DT this year.

Quote Originally Posted by TCHOF View Post
    we just cut him

I think the title of this thread should be changed as to "Who will be next surprise cut?"

+ Reply to Thread