+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: REVIS

REVIS

No smack here this guy has to be one of the best of all time. I know Champ and Deon but they never had to put up with the rules we have in place now.

He's just plain good.
    Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

Re: REVIS

[quote user="ibbill"]No smack here this guy has to be one of the best of all time. I know Champ and Deon but they never had to put up with the rules we have in place now.

He's just plain good.
    [/quote]

He's very good but gets away with more than he should.

I thought that it was weird that he was covering Barden on a play, and Beckum on another . . . . .

Agreed, Web is great, Revis is one of the best ever. His timing is great, and he is very good at hiding any fouls....

[quote user="logan9839"]Agreed, Web is great, Revis is one of the best ever. His timing is great, and he is very good at hiding any fouls....[/quote]

He has a reputation now(well deserved) as the best and the refs are hesitant to call a penalty against him. NFL refs are really bad.

[quote user="Ntegrase96"][quote user="ibbill"]No smack here this guy has to be one of the best of all time. I know Champ and Deon but they never had to put up with the rules we have in place now.

He's just plain good.
    [/quote]

He's very good but gets away with more than he should.[/quote]

Yes he does seem to get away with a tad more than most.

Hey see you Sunday Night. Dont get much better than this 15 games later it all comes down to 60 minute. Go figure.
    Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

[quote user="Ntegrase96"][quote user="ibbill"]No smack here this guy has to be one of the best of all time. I know Champ and Deon but they never had to put up with the rules we have in place now.

He's just plain good.
    [/quote]

He's very good but gets away with more than he should.[/quote]
    Yes, on several of the plays he was getting praise for the other night, he was drapped all over the guys he was covering well before ball got there
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

WR get away with lots of contact all the time. CB should be able to play physical as well.

[quote user="Moss#83"]WR get away with lots of contact all the time. CB should be able to play physical as well.[/quote]

I agree. Nothing wrong with that.

But I don't agree that one guy should be able to push the boundaries more than others.

[quote user="TroyArcher"][quote user="logan9839"]Agreed, Web is great, Revis is one of the best ever. His timing is great, and he is very good at hiding any fouls....[/quote]

He has a reputation now(well deserved) as the best and the refs are hesitant to call a penalty against him. NFL refs are really bad.[/quote]

I think he deserves the reputation a bit, but he wasn't this hyped until that game against the bills when he shut down TO (despite the fact that Owens was awful that year anyway).

That's Rex Ryan magic.

+ Reply to Thread