+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 29

Thread: CB Situation

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    CB Situation

    If we cut CWebb, would we be able to just give his salary to another FA stud CB? Or would the cap situation prevent that?

  2. #2
    Veteran myles2424's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Tampa
    Posts
    4,575
    if he doesnt take less $$$ he's gone....FA or not, any decent FA would be a upgrade & will make less $$ (in the firsr year of a new contract atleast)

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by myles2424 View Post
    if he doesnt take less $$$ he's gone....FA or not, any decent FA would be a upgrade & will make less $$ (in the firsr year of a new contract atleast)
    Not just decent FA... if you follow the trends, HOSLEY would be an upgrad next season...

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    Not just decent FA... if you follow the trends, HOSLEY would be an upgrad next season...
    Hosley is too small to play on the outside.

  5. #5
    All-Pro NYG4lifeNYK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    12,137
    Hosley would not be an upgrade next season, don't kid yourself.

    So many people give up on players so quickly.... let Corey come back next season healthy and hungrier than ever.

    You don't cut a guy like C-Web so fast. He was one of the best CB's in the league from the '07 playoff run up until 2011.
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

    I'm ALL IN are you?

    "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

    #80 - Get well soon Vic

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post
    Hosley would not be an upgrade next season, don't kid yourself.

    So many people give up on players so quickly.... let Corey come back next season healthy and hungrier than ever.

    You don't cut a guy like C-Web so fast. He was one of the best CB's in the league from the '07 playoff run up until 2011.
    C. Webb is done, he is not playing up to his salary, and he is not getting any younger, some players decline over time, and some just drop like a rock, and C. Webb has dropped like a rock. Thanks for the two SB Championships, but it's time for some youth.

  7. #7
    Veteran Sean Montemayor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    CaliforNIA
    Posts
    942
    Quote Originally Posted by The_ One View Post
    C. Webb is done, he is not playing up to his salary, and he is not getting any younger, some players decline over time, and some just drop like a rock, and C. Webb has dropped like a rock. Thanks for the two SB Championships, but it's time for some youth.
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by mercurio View Post
    JR is the GIANTS GM as TC is the coach and Eli is the QB. Support them.
    Couldn't have said it better.

  8. #8
    All-Pro NYG4lifeNYK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    12,137
    Quote Originally Posted by The_ One View Post
    C. Webb is done, he is not playing up to his salary, and he is not getting any younger, some players decline over time, and some just drop like a rock, and C. Webb has dropped like a rock. Thanks for the two SB Championships, but it's time for some youth.
    Can you tell me the winning lotto numbers for tomorrow?
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

    I'm ALL IN are you?

    "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

    #80 - Get well soon Vic

  9. #9
    Veteran Sean Montemayor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    CaliforNIA
    Posts
    942
    Ha, too funny. +1
    Quote Originally Posted by mercurio View Post
    JR is the GIANTS GM as TC is the coach and Eli is the QB. Support them.
    Couldn't have said it better.

  10. #10
    Starter laylow28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    148
    Quote Originally Posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post
    Hosley would not be an upgrade next season, don't kid yourself.

    So many people give up on players so quickly.... let Corey come back next season healthy and hungrier than ever.

    You don't cut a guy like C-Web so fast. He was one of the best CB's in the league from the '07 playoff run up until 2011.
    So true. Also I find it funny many are so quick to want (enter player) resigned.
    We Want 5!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts