To the original poster, you should be mad at the NFL and the artificial salary ceiling they created.
Under the new cba don't all teams have to spend close to 100% of the salary cap? Thought I read that somewhere
2014 Mock Draft 2.0 (Mid-FA)
Round, Position, Player, School
1) TE, Eric Ebron, UNC
2) G, Gabe Jackson, Mississippi State
3) WR, Paul Richardson, Colorado
4) CB, Rashad Reynolds, Oregon State
5) DE, Ed Stintson, Alabama
5) DT, Caraun Reid, Princeton (Compensatory)
6) OLB, Prince Shembo, Notre Dame
With the 12th pick overall,
the New York Giants select...
Eric Ebron, Tight End, University of North Carolina
I'm disgusted that New Yorkers allow philly cheese steak to be called "philly cheese steak" in New York. They should call it "New York Cheese Steak" in New York. Also New England Clam chowder should be renamed the "Lower Manhattan Clam Chowder.