+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Giants cleared $13.75M in cap space after today - currently at around $118.25M

Exclamation Giants cleared $13.75M in cap space after today - currently at around $118.25M

Jenny Vrentas ‏@JennyVrentas

Getting same $13.75M cleared in cap space as @rvacchianonydn, @brian_mcintyre + @mikegarafolo. Think Giants at around $118.25M now.

Retweeted by Ohm Youngmisuk
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

#80 - Get well soon Vic

Quote Originally Posted by gumby74 View Post
    interesting to see what we do with that money ...
    we have 20 FA's and draft coming up.
    we still need to make cuts. but im proud reese wasnt afraid to do it.

now id like to see web or rolle go at 9 mill per ,im not seeing value there.

Quote Originally Posted by Harooni View Post

I think Rolle needs to stay, he's the only leader we really have on this defense. Is this years salary blooted, yes. But I think the overall contract is a good value and he actually makes plays and contributes. Webster on the other hand, he is overpayed..

Remember our 20 FA's also made money last year. It's not like we are taking on new salary or contracts. We replacing their expiring contracts with new ones. Some will get raises others will not.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSaint View Post
    Remember our 20 FA's also made money last year. It's not like we are taking on new salary or contracts. We replacing their expiring contracts with new ones. Some will get raises others will not.
    yes but since they don't have a contract they are not counted toward our cap at this moment, dont forget that. when we sign them or replacements we need more cap room.

Rolle needs to b cut

He's not pulling his weight, I swear he was out of place all season. If he is "leader" of this D... Then he has failed miserably. Cut him, Tuck, Osi, Deihl .... Make a statement. Work n u stay.

Quote Originally Posted by wrek537emc View Post
    He's not pulling his weight, I swear he was out of place all season. If he is "leader" of this D... Then he has failed miserably. Cut him, Tuck, Osi, Deihl .... Make a statement. Work n u stay.
    i agree , make a statement and free up $$$$.

yes but since they don't have a contract they are not counted toward our cap at this moment, dont forget that. when we sign them or replacements we need more cap room.
    so are you saying that we are 13 million under the cap without them counting against it?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSaint View Post
    so are you saying that we are 13 million under the cap without them counting against it?
    I think we were 4 plus mill over the cap . You do the math bro !

+ Reply to Thread