+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Injury Prone Players Beware

Injury Prone Players Beware

I think the FO is taking a long look at players who are habitually injured. Unfortunately, AB was a victim of these cuts, even though the guy tried to play through most of his injuries. Then we have players like Nicks, when injured, seems to really hamper the chemistry on offense. TT goes out every season and leaves a hole in our Defensive secondary. We have issue on the OL with injury prone players that cause us to shuffle people around and kills chemistry. Tuck seems to have nagging injuries every season.

Don't get me wrong, injuries are going to happen. Anybody is subject to getting injured. However, I think the team is looking at folks who are injured every season.

Nicks is at the top of the list for locking up long term.
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    they should see how he plays during the regular season before they lock him up

Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    With a serious incentive based contract I hope. Dude can't stay healthy. Same with KP.
    "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the mouth."

I dont think Nicks is in any danger of being cut this season..... just pointing out how the team seems to slump when he's out hurt.

+ Reply to Thread