Closed Thread
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Re: I say we give up Smith.

[quote user="FBomb"]

[quote user="giants8493"][quote user="BJacobs27"][quote user="GiantsWinAlltime"][quote user="giants8493"]How am i a joke? We got Smith for a second round pick. He did not put up numbers to elevate his value. from that.[/quote]How can he when that crazy Gilbride hardly use him?[/quote] He had 60 catches last year!!! AM I MISSING SOMETHING!?!?![/quote]not good enough.[/quote]

Lunacy.

[/quote]Your just upset because i thought of it before you did.

[quote user="giants8493"][quote user="BJacobs27"][quote user="giants8493"][quote user="BJacobs27"][quote user="GiantsWinAlltime"][quote user="giants8493"]How am i a joke? We got Smith for a second round pick. He did not put up numbers to elevate his value. from that.[/quote]How can he when that crazy Gilbride hardly use him?[/quote] He had 60 catches last year!!! AM I MISSING SOMETHING!?!?![/quote]not good enough.[/quote] Hahahahah well then ANY of our WR's aren't good enough for a 5th round pick.[/quote]If Randy Moss is worth a 4th than Smith should not be woth any more than trade bait to move up in the 5th round.[/quote]

LOL..........You are comparing an Al Davis move with a rational idea?

And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

[quote user="FBomb"][quote user="giants8493"][quote user="FBomb"][quote user="giants8493"][quote user="FBomb"][quote user="giants8493"]

[quote user="NY_Eli"][quote user="giants8493"]I say we trade Smith to move up in the 5th round to snag Underwood. Rutgers other reciver that was overshadowed by Britt.[/quote] i think smith is worth way more than a 5th rounder[/quote]

WRONG

How many games did Smith star this year?

How many games did Underwood start in collage?

My point exactoly.

[/quote]

Let me get this straight.............you are saying that a starting and proven CLUTCH NFLreciever is worth less than a 5th round draft prospect that has never taken asnapin the NFL?

okaaaaayy.[^o)]

Moving on............not even worth debating with this Einstein.

[/quote]Yes. Its called a neccisary gamble.[/quote]

No...............it's called a stupid idea.

[/quote]somtimes you have to roll the dice to get better.[/quote]

And sometimes you're better off with the talent you have.

Your ideais a stupid idea, nothing more.

[/quote] Obviously our talent isnt good enough if we didnt win in the playoffs.

[quote user="giants8493"][quote user="FBomb"]

[quote user="giants8493"][quote user="BJacobs27"][quote user="GiantsWinAlltime"][quote user="giants8493"]How am i a joke? We got Smith for a second round pick. He did not put up numbers to elevate his value. from that.[/quote]How can he when that crazy Gilbride hardly use him?[/quote] He had 60 catches last year!!! AM I MISSING SOMETHING!?!?![/quote]not good enough.[/quote]

Lunacy.

[/quote]Your just upset because i thought of it before you did.[/quote]

Upset? Why would YOU being completely out of your mind make me upset?

And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

All-Pro

This is tooo funny!

[quote user="FBomb"]

[quote user="giants8493"][quote user="BJacobs27"][quote user="giants8493"][quote user="BJacobs27"][quote user="GiantsWinAlltime"][quote user="giants8493"]How am i a joke? We got Smith for a second round pick. He did not put up numbers to elevate his value. from that.[/quote]How can he when that crazy Gilbride hardly use him?[/quote] He had 60 catches last year!!! AM I MISSING SOMETHING!?!?![/quote]not good enough.[/quote] Hahahahah well then ANY of our WR's aren't good enough for a 5th round pick.[/quote]If Randy Moss is worth a 4th than Smith should not be woth any more than trade bait to move up in the 5th round.[/quote]

[/quote]He used to be a good gm. Moss is a very good reciver. compared to moss smith is not worth a 7th. That is why i brought is up.

[quote user="giants8493"][quote user="FBomb"][quote user="giants8493"][quote user="FBomb"][quote user="giants8493"][quote user="FBomb"][quote user="giants8493"]

[quote user="NY_Eli"][quote user="giants8493"]I say we trade Smith to move up in the 5th round to snag Underwood. Rutgers other reciver that was overshadowed by Britt.[/quote] i think smith is worth way more than a 5th rounder[/quote]

WRONG

My point exactoly.

[/quote]

Let me get this straight.............you are saying that a starting and proven CLUTCH NFLreciever is worth less than a 5th round draft prospect that has never taken asnapin the NFL?

okaaaaayy.[^o)]

[/quote] Obviously our talent isnt good enough if we didnt win in the playoffs.[/quote]

It had nothing to do with Smith, moron. He caught everything catchablethat was thrown to him. Can't ask for much more than that. Our issue is not having a true #1. Smith isn't a #1, and trading him for a 5th round pick isn't going to change that.

[quote user="FBomb"][quote user="giants8493"][quote user="FBomb"]

Lunacy.

[/quote]Your just upset because i thought of it before you did.[/quote]

Upset? Why would YOU being completely out of your mind make me upset?

[/quote]Because your jelous.

[quote user="FBomb"][quote user="giants8493"][quote user="FBomb"][quote user="giants8493"][quote user="FBomb"][quote user="giants8493"][quote user="FBomb"][quote user="giants8493"]

WRONG

My point exactoly.

[/quote]

okaaaaayy.[^o)]

[/quote] Obviously our talent isnt good enough if we didnt win in the playoffs.[/quote]

It had nothing to do with Smith, moron. He caught everything catchablethat was thrown to him. Can't ask for much more than that. Our issue is not having a true #1. Smith isn't a #1, and trading him for a 5th round pick isn't going to change that.

[/quote]WRONG SIR,

Moss caught everthing thrown at him. Not Smith.

[quote user="FBomb"]

[/quote]

FBomb don't encourage this guy... Have you not seen his Avatar...? It's all the information you need...