Closed Thread
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Re: I say we give up Smith.

[quote user="FBomb"]

[quote user="giants8493"][quote user="BJacobs27"][quote user="GiantsWinAlltime"][quote user="giants8493"]How am i a joke? We got Smith for a second round pick. He did not put up numbers to elevate his value. from that.[/quote]How can he when that crazy Gilbride hardly use him?[/quote] He had 60 catches last year!!! AM I MISSING SOMETHING!?!?![/quote]not good enough.[/quote]

Lunacy.

[/quote]Your just upset because i thought of it before you did.

[quote user="giants8493"][quote user="BJacobs27"][quote user="giants8493"][quote user="BJacobs27"][quote user="GiantsWinAlltime"][quote user="giants8493"]How am i a joke? We got Smith for a second round pick. He did not put up numbers to elevate his value. from that.[/quote]How can he when that crazy Gilbride hardly use him?[/quote] He had 60 catches last year!!! AM I MISSING SOMETHING!?!?![/quote]not good enough.[/quote] Hahahahah well then ANY of our WR's aren't good enough for a 5th round pick.[/quote]If Randy Moss is worth a 4th than Smith should not be woth any more than trade bait to move up in the 5th round.[/quote]

LOL..........You are comparing an Al Davis move with a rational idea?

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi

"It makes more sense to clean house completely then change the coach, have another bad year and fire the GM, then hire another GM who wants to hire his own coach"

I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

[quote user="FBomb"][quote user="giants8493"][quote user="FBomb"][quote user="giants8493"][quote user="FBomb"][quote user="giants8493"]

[quote user="NY_Eli"][quote user="giants8493"]I say we trade Smith to move up in the 5th round to snag Underwood. Rutgers other reciver that was overshadowed by Britt.[/quote] i think smith is worth way more than a 5th rounder[/quote]

WRONG

How many games did Smith star this year?

How many games did Underwood start in collage?

My point exactoly.

[/quote]

Let me get this straight.............you are saying that a starting and proven CLUTCH NFLreciever is worth less than a 5th round draft prospect that has never taken asnapin the NFL?

okaaaaayy.[^o)]

Moving on............not even worth debating with this Einstein.

[/quote]Yes. Its called a neccisary gamble.[/quote]

No...............it's called a stupid idea.

[/quote]somtimes you have to roll the dice to get better.[/quote]

And sometimes you're better off with the talent you have.

Your ideais a stupid idea, nothing more.

[/quote] Obviously our talent isnt good enough if we didnt win in the playoffs.

[quote user="giants8493"][quote user="FBomb"]

[quote user="giants8493"][quote user="BJacobs27"][quote user="GiantsWinAlltime"][quote user="giants8493"]How am i a joke? We got Smith for a second round pick. He did not put up numbers to elevate his value. from that.[/quote]How can he when that crazy Gilbride hardly use him?[/quote] He had 60 catches last year!!! AM I MISSING SOMETHING!?!?![/quote]not good enough.[/quote]

Lunacy.

[/quote]Your just upset because i thought of it before you did.[/quote]

Upset? Why would YOU being completely out of your mind make me upset?

"It makes more sense to clean house completely then change the coach, have another bad year and fire the GM, then hire another GM who wants to hire his own coach"

All-Pro

This is tooo funny!

[quote user="FBomb"]

[quote user="giants8493"][quote user="BJacobs27"][quote user="giants8493"][quote user="BJacobs27"][quote user="GiantsWinAlltime"][quote user="giants8493"]How am i a joke? We got Smith for a second round pick. He did not put up numbers to elevate his value. from that.[/quote]How can he when that crazy Gilbride hardly use him?[/quote] He had 60 catches last year!!! AM I MISSING SOMETHING!?!?![/quote]not good enough.[/quote] Hahahahah well then ANY of our WR's aren't good enough for a 5th round pick.[/quote]If Randy Moss is worth a 4th than Smith should not be woth any more than trade bait to move up in the 5th round.[/quote]

[/quote]He used to be a good gm. Moss is a very good reciver. compared to moss smith is not worth a 7th. That is why i brought is up.

[quote user="giants8493"][quote user="FBomb"][quote user="giants8493"][quote user="FBomb"][quote user="giants8493"][quote user="FBomb"][quote user="giants8493"]

[quote user="NY_Eli"][quote user="giants8493"]I say we trade Smith to move up in the 5th round to snag Underwood. Rutgers other reciver that was overshadowed by Britt.[/quote] i think smith is worth way more than a 5th rounder[/quote]

WRONG

My point exactoly.

[/quote]

Let me get this straight.............you are saying that a starting and proven CLUTCH NFLreciever is worth less than a 5th round draft prospect that has never taken asnapin the NFL?

okaaaaayy.[^o)]

[/quote] Obviously our talent isnt good enough if we didnt win in the playoffs.[/quote]

It had nothing to do with Smith, moron. He caught everything catchablethat was thrown to him. Can't ask for much more than that. Our issue is not having a true #1. Smith isn't a #1, and trading him for a 5th round pick isn't going to change that.

[quote user="FBomb"][quote user="giants8493"][quote user="FBomb"]

Lunacy.

[/quote]Your just upset because i thought of it before you did.[/quote]

Upset? Why would YOU being completely out of your mind make me upset?

[/quote]Because your jelous.

[quote user="FBomb"][quote user="giants8493"][quote user="FBomb"][quote user="giants8493"][quote user="FBomb"][quote user="giants8493"][quote user="FBomb"][quote user="giants8493"]

WRONG

My point exactoly.

[/quote]

okaaaaayy.[^o)]

[/quote] Obviously our talent isnt good enough if we didnt win in the playoffs.[/quote]

It had nothing to do with Smith, moron. He caught everything catchablethat was thrown to him. Can't ask for much more than that. Our issue is not having a true #1. Smith isn't a #1, and trading him for a 5th round pick isn't going to change that.

[/quote]WRONG SIR,

Moss caught everthing thrown at him. Not Smith.

[quote user="FBomb"]

[/quote]

FBomb don't encourage this guy... Have you not seen his Avatar...? It's all the information you need...