Closed Thread
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Re: I say we give up Smith.

[quote user="SuperNYG"]I say we give you up to Satan and make Earth a more peaceful place instead.
    [/quote]

Wow! Can that really happen?

Veteran

Hell No. Id happily give up Hixon, Manningham or Moss as part of a deal to get Braylon but no way to Smith.

[quote user="Bleedblue11"]Just hear me out. I for one love Smith and what he has done and is capable of doing but lets get real, he will never be a #1 in this league. Maybe not even a good #2. By trading Smith we keep our 1st rnd pick with that we could snag a LB. Imagine how much better our already Nasty Defense could be if we could get Laurinitus or somehow land Mauluga. We'd have plaxicos replacement in BE and then we could draft smiths replacement in rnd 2. Believe me its gnna be easier to replace Smith than it will be Plax. There are some good wrs in this draft. In the 2nd rnd we could get Robinski or maybe even Britt if he drops that far who knows. We all want BE but were not getting him for nothing. This deal will get done imo but not for just and 2nd and a 5th. Plus by giving in to Smith we can ensure Kiwi is still wearing Blue next season.[/quote]

This is the 29th worst post in this Message Board's History.

I hope you are satisfied!

whoa!!!!

3 PM is a little early to be drinking buddy.

[quote user="bluemagic"]3 PM is a little late tostart drinking buddy.[/quote]

Fixed it.

And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

[quote user="FBomb"]

Fixed it.

[/quote]

I agree but i dont really want everyone to know im an alcoholic.

Although my ridiculous drunken posts in the middle of the night might be a clue.

[quote user="bluemagic"][quote user="FBomb"]

Fixed it.

[/quote]

I agree but i dont really want everyone to know im an alcoholic.

Although my ridiculous drunken posts in the middle of the night might be a clue.

[/quote]

LOL

And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

Crack is whack

Isn't the idea to have as many good recievers on the team as possible? Giving up our best curretn reciever is an awful idea now matter how you look at it.

Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

Crack is whack

Isn't the idea to have as many good recievers on the team as possible? Giving up our best curretn reciever is an awful idea now matter how you look at it.

[/quote]

It is whack. Im almost 2 years off the pipe.

Cold turkey.

[quote user="bluemagic"][quote user="JPizzack"]

Crack is whack

[/quote]

It is whack. Im almost 2 years off the pipe.

Cold turkey.

[/quote]

I'd like to say this surprises me. However......I won't
    Oderint Dum Metuant