+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
    no,,but 5th on depending on who it is and what they offer.
    I think the 5 th round will have a lot of value/need for us and not on RB considering the multiple needs we have. But if the Giants don't ink Brown then the RB position turns more into a need( depth wise ) and could reconsider drafting a RB in the 5th. Still I would not mind if Reese pulls again a rabbit out ot the hat drafting a " Bradshaw " in the 7 th round.

Quote Originally Posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
    I am more apt to say LB(depending on who is there) or DE/DT, same scenario as LB,,,OL can be addressed from with in, or with cheap, serviceable FA's, and later rounds in the draft,,now if an absolute stud falls to us,,absolutely, but I think there is OL value in the later rounds, with less money to commit.
    With so many needs I think Reese will fill some of them in rounds 1 and 2 with BPA, again theres a lot of ways he can go in here depending how's available, OL ( OT, G, C ), LB ( ILB, SLB, WLB ), CB, DE, DT you name it but I respecfully disagree on value in later round in OL, if we end up drafting for " need " rather than BPA at G or OT then you have to use a 1st day pick to fill that need. It all depends if Boothe hits the road, same with Deihl. Even if you fill one of those needs with a cheap veteran FA you still end up short.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy_Ribs View Post
    Eddie Lacey, RB Alabama?

It won;t happen, but how great would it be to have Eli handing off to tandem of David Wilson and Eddie Lacey for the next few years.

I think the Steelers will grab Lacey in the first round, but this guy would be a favorite if we could get him.

Oh well, it's nice to dream.

Also any thoughts on a RB in 3 or 4? Who do you guys like since that is more realistic?
    Lacey is a nice back....but I'm more interested in the Alabama line.

I really what Reese to binge on the SEC in the draft.
    “Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups, but winners assemble as a team,”

- Emlen Tunnell

Quote Originally Posted by joemorrisforprez View Post
    Lacey is a nice back....but I'm more interested in the Alabama line.

I really what Reese to binge on the SEC in the draft.
    Exactly...How great are Ingram and T-rich doing? I love Lacey, but if I could trade the Giants starting Oline for Bama's I wouldn't even think twice

With the 31st ranking D in the league, I think we need to focus on our D...