+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Difference between the GIANTS and the jets...

Veteran
    Class act franchises - packers, steelers, giants, ravens Lousy franchises - jets, eagles,chargers,raiders( seriously Al Davis set that franchise way back).

Who cares about class. Just win baby!!

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    I never saw Smith as a "traitor" but did see him as being gullible to believe he was going to get healthy sooner in Igglesland. I always saw that more as the Eagles not wanting Smith here, rather than wanting him there.
    +1. And desperate to cash in ASAP incase his injury was career threatening.

To this day I still don't understand the hatred on these boards towards SS. Business is business whether it's the FO or the player making the decision.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
    Who cares about class. Just win baby!!
    No one would call Al Davis "classy," but when was the last playoff appearance for the Raiders? He became a wacko, and his team died.

Whether you call it class, or efficiency, or drive, the players mostly reflect the organization coming down from the top. The Jets are a joke, cause their owner is a joke. His head coach is a clown, and so on down though the organization.

Nobody in the NFL, regardless of whether they like or hate the Giants, dont have respect for them. The players that leave wont talk crap because they know they played for a first class organization, and if they did talk crap, they would have a harder time getting a job elsewhere. Its pretty simple.

I hate the Patriots, but I respect them, and their organization (and owner) deserves it.

3 rings

Quote Originally Posted by Giants5699 View Post
    "Class act" is the most overused phrase on this message board.
    Because it's 1000% warranted.
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy_Ribs View Post
    Did you notice yesterday that Canty, Boley, and Bradshaw had nothing but nice things to say about the GIANTS after they were let go?

Meanwhile every jet that leaves, even some coaches, cannot not stop talking about how bad the locker room was or how bad Tebow was?

We have a winning environment in our organization and handle everything the right way and treat everyone with respect, and make sure everyone understands that the team is what matters.

I am so glad we have people like Coughlin and Reese running the show for the Mara's and Tisch's.

I know we came up short this year, but Canty Boley and Bradshaw enforced what we knew to be good about the GIANTS.

Simply put.........Class is the difference between Giants and Jets.
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

I wish I could say the same thing about the fans. But I think there's prob no difference. lol

I love how everyone is talking about how classy the giants are, if you asked people generally they would just rank average =P. Especially the Redskins, and cowboys who are still mad at mara for that cap reduction =P.

I do think they were more classy with Wellington Mara at the helm =P

Quote Originally Posted by IamGiantsfan View Post
    I love how everyone is talking about how classy the giants are, if you asked people generally they would just rank average =P. Especially the Redskins, and cowboys who are still mad at mara for that cap reduction =P.

I do think they were more classy with Wellington Mara at the helm =P
    So, the two teams that tried cheating the no cap year and were punished rather unanimously by the rest of the owners are pissed at the head of the owner's committee that punished them? Sure, there's no bias there.

+ Reply to Thread