+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NFL TEAMS ON THE RISE.

Quote Originally Posted by TroyArcher View Post
    Do you think we are a bunch of Manti Teo's?
    Well, I don't have evidence to suggest any of you are making up girlfriends, so I am going to go with "no" on this one. Seems like the kind of behavior I would find on a Redskins forum.
    Sincerely,
    Greg Schiano
    Head Coach, Tampa

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Schiano View Post
    Well, I don't have evidence to suggest any of you are making up girlfriends, so I am going to go with "no" on this one. Seems like the kind of behavior I would find on a Redskins forum.
    Perhaps you should see Dr. Phil.

You're dead to me.
    I wrote this with sarcasm. Do I honestly expect the Eagles to take the NFC East? Oh God no. LMAO!!! This was for fun to see people's reactions. Get over it.
    Quote Originally Posted by mercurio View Post
    JR is the GIANTS GM as TC is the coach and Eli is the QB. Support them.
    Couldn't have said it better.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Montemayor View Post
    The Seattle Seahawks-
    In Russell Wilson they trust, along with a strong secondary and RB Marshawn Lynch, this team will be the real deal and challenge the 49ers for an NFC West title.

The Washinton Redskins-
    With Robert Griffin III at the helm, this team will be on the rise to contest for the NFC East yet again. But can RG III's knee hold out?

The Philadelphia Eagles-
    Did horrible this past season, but will Chip Kelly bring a fire within to these birds?

The San Fransisco 49ers-
    Will try to get back to the Superbowl, but their division seems to be tightening up a lot faster than you might think.

The St. Louis Rams-
    Are improving every year, vying for another chance at playoffs. But can they survive their division to claim the NFC West?

The Baltimore Ravens-
    Will be contested to defend their title. With a strong and difficult schedule ahead, as is for all previous Super Bowl champs, can they defend it without the inspirational Ray Lewis?

The Green Bay Packers-
    Vow to return to playoffs and win the Super Bowl, but will have to get past the ever- so improving Chicago Bears.

The Chicago Bears-
    Will a new head coach and improved secondary help claim the NFC North title, or will Green Bay get in the way?

The New York Giants-
    Had a rough year, but are improving their secondary and their offense to better suit their weaponized Eli. But will they stay under the salary cap?

The New England Patriots-
    A loss to Baltimore was devastating, but not playoff hope ending. They will most likely claim the AFC East as to there is little to no opposition. But will they survive playoffs this time, or go down in flames as they did last year?

The Minnesota Vikings-
    With Adrian Peterson and possibly Green Bay rival Greg Jennings if he chooses so, and the offer is right, they will be a force to be reckoned with. If only we could say the same about their Quarterback.

The Atlanta Falcons-
    Got lucky in some games throughout the season, example: Vs. Raiders, but will be challenging yet again for another playoff berth. Can the Saints step up to stop them this time around?

The New Orleans Saints-
    With Sean Payton returning, and Rob Ryan as Defensive Coordinator, expect these Saints to represent the Big Eazy with pride, fighting for playoff contention and possibly their 2nd ring.
    I don't think that RG3 will be in the league or make as much noise as everyone originally thought!
    He's already had a bad concussion and will be coming off a knee injury.
    If he can't come back 100% or it prevents him from playing the style of football that got him to the NFL, he'll end up having the shortest career of any QB who wasn't a bust.
    Russell Wilson had a nice rookie year, but like Michael Vick, Defenses will figure out how to limit his mobility and use his height against him.
    The Saints have just as many problems on Offense as they did on Defense. Hell....even the Giants were able to beat them!
    . Payton will help but he didn't take some magic formula with him when he was suspended for the year.
    Philly is going to find out the hard way that a new HC is no better than the old HC when your team has no chemistry.
    The Falcons thought they answered the critics by winning a playoff game, then remembered that they were the Falcons and totally melted down in the game that really mattered, proved to all that they were indeed overrated and surprising no one!
    The Chicago Bears, cut and dried, go as Jay Cutler goes, and thats usually nowhere near the playoffs because Cutler is the most schizophrenic QB in the NFL! All QB's have their great moments and horrible moments....unfortunately for Cutler and the Bears, his highs and lows usually happen within the same drive!
    My Giants are not on the rise until they get a run stopper in the middle, a game changer in the secondary and their pass rush going again! With 21 FA's to address, no cap space, veterans being cut left and right and help coming from rookies in waiting and upcoming draft picks.........I'm not exactly brimming with confidence right now!
    Last edited by bigblue58; 02-09-2013 at 11:46 AM.

You're dead to me.
    You are one funny *******.

I think the Seahawks are the ones to watch this year and also keep an eye on the Bengals.

I think Tampa is on the up and up. Schiano is a good coach. He's got that organization going in the right direction.

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty192 View Post
    I think Tampa is on the up and up. Schiano is a good coach. He's got that organization going in the right direction.
    Stop being such a kiss-*** :P

Thank you Reddit for the best gif ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    Stop being such a kiss-*** :P
    Kill 'em with kindness is my motto.

+ Reply to Thread