+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Pascoe Re-signed

Jenny Vrentas ‏@JennyVrentas
    Good catch by @BigBlueInteract: TE Bear Pascoe re-signed by Giants to 1-year deal, $715K base.

Be interesting to see what we do with Bennett.

Odd... I'm guessing we'd rather roll with Robinson? I would have sworn we'd do Bennett/Robinson, making Pascoe superflulous...

Quote Originally Posted by Kruunch View Post
    Right...if we can't afford Bennet, who do we feature as the starting TE.....Bear? Unless after camp and preseason Robinson looks ready to go......

Bronx NYC ......... Justin Gilbert "bandwagoneer"
    Guess it comes down to how they feel about the JPP of TE's.

Bear is a good signing for the Giants! hes a blocking beast!

Quote Originally Posted by shane4177 View Post
    Right...if we can't afford Bennet, who do we feature as the starting TE.....Bear? Unless after camp and preseason Robinson looks ready to go......
    We'll carry three TEs. Chances are if we don't re-sign Bennett we'll go to a cheap FA (like we did with Bennett) and see if Robinson develops. They might even re-sign Beckum who would be incredibly cheap (but I hope they don't).

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    Odd... I'm guessing we'd rather roll with Robinson? I would have sworn we'd do Bennett/Robinson, making Pascoe superflulous...
    We carry three TE's and Pascoe is versatile enough to be the FB/HBack if Hynoski were to go down. I think they will sign Bennett
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

nice.. no offence, but lets hope he's not the starter
    (1)Aaron Donald, DT Pittsburgh - (2)Jordan Matthews, WR Vanderbilt - (3)Jack Mewhort, OL Ohio State
    (4)Arthur Lynch, TE Georgia - (5)Bryan Stork, C Florida State - (5)Tyler Gaffney, RB Stanford
    (6)Prince Shembo, OLB Notre Dame

We'll carry three TEs. Chances are if we don't re-sign Bennett we'll go to a cheap FA (like we did with Bennett) and see if Robinson develops. They might even re-sign Beckum who would be incredibly cheap (but I hope they don't).
    Beckum is incredibly cheap because he's incredibly unproductive
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1