+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Giants resign Shaun Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by GiantRoc View Post
    DAMN. Was I just reading one of my wife's medical journals? Nice info. Or did you stay at a Holiday Inn Express??? lol
    No. My wife has clotting issues, so I'm relatively well versed in this particular area of medicine, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    No. My wife has clotting issues, so I'm relatively well versed in this particular area of medicine, lol.
    DAMN, I was just going to ask for a free exam
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Rogers & Linval, sounds like a law firm; love the signing

Veteran
    Rochester, NY Yes Bills contry what can I do its where I live
    Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    Hate to hear that. Hope its well managed. I'm impressed either way.

Quote Originally Posted by Kase-1 View Post
    Youre kidding right??

Linval is the only real proven talent that we have at DT. Rodgers was a good DT 3-4 years ago, Kuhn hasn't played nearly enough and Austin is constantly injured.

We need another DT
    Could be right but Linval and Shaun will babysit Austin . That been said it appears the FO is giving Austin his shot. Better take this opportuniry and run with it or else.

Quote Originally Posted by G-Men Surg. View Post
    Could be right but Linval and Shaun will babysit Austin . That been said it appears the FO is giving Austin his shot. Better take this opportuniry and run with it or else.
    Austin is basically getting the Barden treatment: Now's your time to break out, or you're gone the following year.

LOVE IT... cheap and he's a mammoth of a man if he can stay healthy. Beast against the run. Guy takes up 3 blockers, not 2
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

#80 - Get well soon Vic

Quote Originally Posted by GiantRoc View Post
    Hate to hear that. Hope its well managed. I'm impressed either way.
    It currently is. Unfortunately, last year she got bi-lateral pulmonary emboli after being non-symptomatic (and not on an AC regimen) for over 8 years. Definitely a scary situation. Messed up thing is her leg was bothering her for a bit, so the doctor sent her for an ultrasound. It came back negative. 5 days later her lungs were full of clots that broke off her DVT. Luckily, she's doing well now and on a course of treatment.

Youre kidding right??

Linval is the only real proven talent that we have at DT. Rodgers was a good DT 3-4 years ago, Kuhn hasn't played nearly enough and Austin is constantly injured.

We need another DT
    I agree. Right now, I have Marvin Austin pencilled in as a bust, and Kuhn hasn't proven anything either. And like you said, it's been a while since Rodgers scared anyone.

But still, at least this gives a little depth. I do think Rodgers can improve the unit.
    “Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups, but winners assemble as a team,”

- Emlen Tunnell

Youre kidding right??

We need another DT
    Granted we didn't get a full time starter in Rogers, but we did get a solid rotational piece to add to the mix. It may not be the​ answer, but it certainly is part of it.

+ Reply to Thread