+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Giants resign Shaun Rogers

Veteran
    Rochester, NY Yes Bills contry what can I do its where I live
    Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    It currently is. Unfortunately, last year she got bi-lateral pulmonary emboli after being non-symptomatic (and not on an AC regimen) for over 8 years. Definitely a scary situation. Messed up thing is her leg was bothering her for a bit, so the doctor sent her for an ultrasound. It came back negative. 5 days later her lungs were full of clots that broke off her DVT. Luckily, she's doing well now and on a course of treatment.
    Best wishes. Gees its scary, but with so many of my family in medicine, I understood all that. Yikes.

Quote Originally Posted by titwio View Post
    I guess I'm one of the few Giants fans that wasn't too impressed with Kuhn. He made plays here and there but for the most part I saw a guy that got pushed around pretty good.
    I saw same thing

Quote Originally Posted by Shimmy View Post
    Giants now have Rogers, Marvin Austin, Linval Joseph and Markus Kuhn at DT.

Now let's look at getting that OL revamped.
    I think that DT still needs some attention. I'm not crazy about the talent at the position, aside from Joseph.

Those are just names filling out roster spots, not exactly great talent. But Rogers is better than nothing, which is basically what Austin and Kuhn are until they prove otherwise.

Austin hasn't done anything, and Kuhn has done next to nothing. Don't even think that Kuhn will make it out of training camp this year, and Austin may not either.

Quote Originally Posted by primetime View Post
    Interesting. He's getting up in age but if he can stay healthy he can be good depth at the defensive tackle position.
    im sure he would be making 5 times less then Canty would of made and if he can stay healthy it will be a win win
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Quote Originally Posted by titwio View Post
    I guess I'm one of the few Giants fans that wasn't too impressed with Kuhn. He made plays here and there but for the most part I saw a guy that got pushed around pretty good.
    You are not alone. I didn't see much while he was out on the field from him. Pushed around most of the time.

Hell yeah! Pardon my language but this guy deserves an applause. He is a giant. Literally. 6'4" 350lbs!!! He demands a double coverage, which would allow somebody by the name of Jason Pierre-Paul to slip on the outside and get a major sack on a quarterback!!!Epic! Here's to hoping he stays healthy all season. Cheers.
    Quote Originally Posted by TCHOF View Post
    With Harris and Taylor IR's and it looking like we will keep only 2 QB's, we have some roster spots to work with.

All-Pro
    They need to sign a FA and draft one that ca play right away. They are far from solid at DT.

When Shaun Rogers was young the guy was a real, real good DT, and a great Run Stopper.

If we can get some High Level production from him it will be a huge boost.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy_Ribs View Post
    When Shaun Rogers was young the guy was a real, real good DT, and a great Run Stopper.

If we can get some High Level production from him it will be a huge boost.
    I'd be happy with 20-30 solid snaps a game (or roughly between 33%-50% of the snaps).

Everything is going to be all right. Marvin Austin was just biding time waiting for Canty to leave. He can't possibly fail now.

+ Reply to Thread