+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 41

Thread: Tuck, Osi, Chase, Webster, Snee, Diehl. Who should go?

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by bigblue58 View Post
    You would think that the Giants would have learned their lesson with Blackburn. Give me a name of any other Giants LBer who came close to making as many plays consistently as Blackburn.
    That kind of sums up the sad state of affairs with the Giants LB corps! Time to get some real LBs with talent.

  2. #22
    On second thought they all should go
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

    # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

    1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

    Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

    ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

  3. #23
    Veteran bklyn1028's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Melbourne, Fl
    Posts
    871
    Quote Originally Posted by bigblue58 View Post
    You would think that the Giants would have learned their lesson with Blackburn. Give me a name of any other Giants LBer who came close to making as many plays consistently as Blackburn.
    I completely agree with you. Would be a mistake cutting him. The only person on the list I don't think we should keep is Osi....he played terribly last year. My God, If he is part of the Nascar package, black smoke is coming out of his @ss.
    I miss Red Hook!

  4. #24
    All-Pro Captain Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Alexandria, Va
    Posts
    9,843
    Webster will stay because we are short on CB experience and there are no real options out there, Draft could work but... Tuck and Snee will also stay; though I do see us drafting a DE (Ansah in the first is my pick)...

  5. #25
    Moderator RoanokeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    98,229
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Chaos View Post
    Webster will stay because we are short on CB experience and there are no real options out there, Draft could work but... Tuck and Snee will also stay; though I do see us drafting a DE (Ansah in the first is my pick)...
    I hope you're wrong about the first pick. We have Tracy and Ojomo in the wings behind JPP, Tuck, and Kiwanuka. We need to address right tackle first, IMO
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1


  6. #26
    Bench Player
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    25
    Definitely agree with you on that. I know JR loves his D-ends but its time they grabbed a solid RT in the first round in the draft. Thats really the only option to get a good quality RT for cheap. Can't keep relying on these 4-6th round o-line picks who sit on the practice squad for 5 years because they "aren't ready". Thats just another way to say "unless this guy improves drastically he is not going to be an nfl starter". How long has Brewer been getting "developed" again?

  7. #27
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Rochester, NY Yes Bills contry what can I do its where I live
    Posts
    1,583
    Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    I hope you're wrong about the first pick. We have Tracy and Ojomo in the wings behind JPP, Tuck, and Kiwanuka. We need to address right tackle first, IMO
    Agreed. A monster LB a close second. I'd even swap the 2 If there was OT talent available in the second round. I don't think we can afford Diehl, unless he renegotiates (not restructure). A quick, you're fired and you're hired at a VERY low back up price. Osi is probably a out the door. Webster is so expensive and was horrid this past year. Why does everyone think he will be good this coming season. Snee will be back barring surgical failure. (he is the coach's S-I-L after all ). Tuck will be back. Chase only as a ST and Backup, (Pleeeease) All opinions mind you.

  8. #28
    Diehl, Webster and Osi need to go...Blackburn and Tuck need to stay as mentors, but their playing time needs to be reduced

  9. #29
    Veteran Sean Montemayor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    CaliforNIA
    Posts
    938
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMonstaahhs View Post
    Definitely agree with you on that. I know JR loves his D-ends but its time they grabbed a solid RT in the first round in the draft. Thats really the only option to get a good quality RT for cheap. Can't keep relying on these 4-6th round o-line picks who sit on the practice squad for 5 years because they "aren't ready". Thats just another way to say "unless this guy improves drastically he is not going to be an nfl starter". How long has Brewer been getting "developed" again?
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by mercurio View Post
    JR is the GIANTS GM as TC is the coach and Eli is the QB. Support them.
    Couldn't have said it better.

  10. #30
    Veteran Sean Montemayor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    CaliforNIA
    Posts
    938
    Quote Originally Posted by juice33s View Post
    Diehl, Webster and Osi need to go...Blackburn and Tuck need to stay as mentors, but their playing time needs to be reduced
    When you put it that way, it sounds not that bad of an idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by mercurio View Post
    JR is the GIANTS GM as TC is the coach and Eli is the QB. Support them.
    Couldn't have said it better.

+ Reply to Thread

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts