+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ravens planning for ray lewis statue

Veteran

Ravens planning for ray lewis statue

According to nfl.com the ravens are planning to erect a statue of ray lewis outised of MT&T Bank Stadium. I guess it makes sense considering he's the best player the franchise has ever had so far and he's played with them since the team was first originated back in 1996. it is interesting though that they are still planning on making of statue of him even after all that controversy surrounding him and those murders back in 2000. i always wanted to see a statue of l.t. outside of giants stadium but i don't think the giants are really into statues.

Very few people deserve statues. For us I'd say Wellington deserves one. Babe Ruth deserves a statue.

Ray Lewis, not so sure.

They're saying that the statue will be "looking the other way"
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

Banned
    the statue should look something like this:

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    They're saying that the statue will be "looking the other way"

hahah

I think I deserve a statue outside of Metlife.
    Sincerely,
    Greg Schiano
    Head Coach, Tampa

I wonder if the he will be holding a knife when he poses. People in Baltimore remind me very much of Philly fans.

Quote Originally Posted by L.T.56 View Post
    According to nfl.com the ravens are planning to erect a statue of ray lewis outised of MT&T Bank Stadium. I guess it makes sense considering he's the best player the franchise has ever had so far and he's played with them since the team was first originated back in 1996. it is interesting though that they are still planning on making of statue of him even after all that controversy surrounding him and those murders back in 2000. i always wanted to see a statue of l.t. outside of giants stadium but i don't think the giants are really into statues.
    Why stop at a statue and just cannonize the ******* while they're at it!
    People talk about what an "inspiratiion" Lewis has been, but when you get down to brass tacks (or knuckles)....who has Ray Lewis ever gone out of his way to help more than Ray Lewis?
    The charity he started in his name in 2002 after his legal troubles, was nothing more than a face saving scheme which he has never even promoted or donated to himself....causing it to lose funding and it's tax exempt status.
    He's a phoney, self promoting, prancing pea**** to his rotten core ......and thats a fact that can't be changed, no matter how many times he invokes the name of god>
    Here's a guy who is so arrogant and self centered, that he prays every day for the victims' families........NOT because of their loss.... but ONLY because he thinks there's something wrong with THEM for still believing he was guilty....... and that he's the benevolent one forgiving THEM for being so wrong headed!!!!
    The guy is so in love with himself it's hard to believe it's not an actor doing a bad parody of a conceited pro athlete.
    Last edited by bigblue58; 02-13-2013 at 09:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TroyArcher View Post
    I wonder if the he will be holding a knife when he poses. People in Baltimore remind me very much of Philly fans.

They are EXACTLY like Philly fans who also had a statue erected of an athlete who didn't actually exist!
    Like Rocky Balboa...The good, kind , God fearing Ray Lewis is completely fictional!
    Last edited by bigblue58; 02-13-2013 at 09:26 AM.

I wonder if he'll pose for it in his White Suit?

+ Reply to Thread