+ Reply to Thread

Panthers' Thomas Davis Inspires Giants' Terrell Thomas In Comeback From 3rd ACL

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2..._inspires.html

Excerpt: "Thomas Davis text-messaged Terrell Thomas weekly during the 2012 NFL season.

Davis, the Panthers linebacker, was doing exactly what Thomas, the Giants cornerback, was imagining: returning from a third ACL surgery on the same knee.

And not just returning. By the end of last season, Davis was a starting weak-side linebacker again, playing every defensive snap, racking up tackle totals that were impressive by any standard.

Davis knew his success would be inspiring and motivating to Thomas, who was rehabbing in California and New Jersey after losing yet another season. So, Davis sent weekly updates to his friend, whom he met last spring at the Pro Athletes Outreach conference for Christian athletes.

"I had 16 tackles this week against Tampa Bay," Davis would write. Or, "Each week that goes by, my leg is feeling stronger and stronger." Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Starter
    You can only hope for the best for TT. Still with the promise of his return, we still need to find some CBs either from the draft or free agency. I am not convinced CW hasn't lost more than one step. We can't keep getting burned the way the Giants were on deep balls.

T2 inspired by Panthers' Thomas Davis

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2..._inspires.html

nice read, and nice to see he has someone to talk to who has been through this already. I was never really all that high on T2 as a corner, but i think he can be an effective safety, he likes to hit and is a good tackler.

GET WELL SOON

u totally just deleted my thread to make ur own? lol ur funny
    Last edited by DownWitJPP; 02-14-2013 at 03:51 PM.

GET WELL SOON

Quote Originally Posted by DownWitJPP View Post
    LMAOOO!!!!!! That's why I try and not post anymore. This always happens man, always.

I don't mind cause Roanoke is my bud...I just thought it was funny

GET WELL SOON

Lol thread merge... now if only Roanoke ever posted nfl.com articles I wouldn't have to...

Quote Originally Posted by DownWitJPP View Post
    Wow how lame is that...