Last edited by RoanokeFan; 02-03-2013 at 04:25 PM.
“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1
3/25/14 - Updated Mock with 5th round comp pick
1. Anthony Barr, Defensive End, UCLA
2. Marcus Martin, Center Guard, USC
3. Anthony Johnson, Defensive Nostril Tackle, LSU
4. Marcel Jensen, Offensive End, Fresno State
5. Wesley Johnson, Offensive Any Guard, Vanderbilt
5. Aaron Colvin, Defensive Halfback, Oklahoma
6. Storm Johnson, Guy Who Runs With Football, UCF
They are both very good receivers, we don't need to label Nick's " injury prone" because he got banged up this year. Let a 200 lb grown man jump and land on your ankle with all his weight and see if u can walk...let alone play a professional football game. Then add the knee injury and he's still playing fighting through the pain
What if they don't sign either just yet and then Randle has a monster season?
They both benefit from playing together and it would be a shame splitting them up. Think about the career numbers they both can have playing together with Eli throwing them the ball. Now we also have Randle flashing and the sky's the limit. The unicorn staying is also a big priority