+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast

Thread: We're not keeping Cruz, no way.

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    We're still grasping at straws. What we do know is John Mara said it was "too much, right now." We all assumed "right now" was a reference to the Cruz camp coming down in their expectations, whcih is still probably the case. But it could also mean the team doesn't yet have the CAP space, which they are now working on. Cutting Boley would almost bring them to even I think.
    Killa's comment said that CRUZ asked for Fitzgerald money, which is not true at all.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

If we do lose Cruz

I'm really hoping we don't, but if we do, should we go after Steve Smith? The Rams signed Titus Young and could possibly cut SS, should we go after him? Even if we keep Cruz, we should still go after him. I know he plays the same spot as Cruz but he knows the system and could be a nice addition. Thoughts?

NO.

eh boy..

Veteran
    Rochester, NY Yes Bills contry what can I do its where I live
    This topic came up a couple weeks ago. I'm pretty sure the answer will still be about 99% NO.

Veteran
    not another Cruz thread..

I love salsa time. NO!
    Quote Originally Posted by mercurio View Post
    JR is the GIANTS GM as TC is the coach and Eli is the QB. Support them.
    Couldn't have said it better.

Quote Originally Posted by NYGfanNC View Post
    I'm really hoping we don't, but if we do, should we go after Steve Smith? The Rams signed Titus Young and could possibly cut SS, should we go after him? Even if we keep Cruz, we should still go after him. I know he plays the same spot as Cruz but he knows the system and could be a nice addition. Thoughts?
    Steve Smith? You have to be kidding. He started a total of 3 games in the last two years and only played in 18.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Bench Player

AM I THE ONLY GIANTS FAN WORRIED ABOUT US LOSING VICTOR CRUZ?

So the word on the street is his agent is asking for a lot of money. The Giants are already crunching numbers as it is so let's say we do lose him. I honestly don't think Hakeem can carry our receiver core on his own. I do believe we have great depth at the position but there is no other V Cruz on our team so I'm a a bit worried. I know were doing some cuts here and there but Victor is pretty much the bread and butter to our offense if we dont get him signed where will that leave us?

I think everyone would be sad to see V Cruz go elsewhere. But if it happens, it won't be the end of the world (or the end of the Giants for that matter.)
    Do not feed the trolls.

+ Reply to Thread