+ Reply to Thread
Page 80 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast

Thread: We're not keeping Cruz, no way.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Yeah...Trying to figure out who said what, and in response to who is giving me a headache.

How can anyone have a good old fashioned MB fight when the posts are all over the place?

I cry foul!
    Yes it is hard to follow, imo just delete the duplicates

I understand why they combine threads, but arrrgghhhh..
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Here's the problem with that, EVERYONE believes THEIR thread is the newest and most important piece of information since we split the atom
    Well they are wrong my threads are the only 1's that are important so they all should be kept

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    You can't say that about a rookie with any amount of certainty and we've proven that often enough. If slot receivers like Cruz were all that plentiful, every team would have one. He will be here in 2013, most likely, after that, who knows?
    I think this offense lends itself to having productive slot players. Steve Smith was pretty damn productive. Would we get Cruz maybe not but would the Giants get a 90 catch 1000 yard receiver , I think so. Now it comes down to money value is it worth paying 10 million for a 1400 yard receiver or 1 million for a 900 yard receiver

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Yeah...Trying to figure out who said what, and in response to who is giving me a headache. How can anyone have a good old fashioned MB fight when the posts are all over the place? I cry foul!
    Sissie boy
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    I think this offense lends itself to having productive slot players. Steve Smith was pretty damn productive. Would we get Cruz maybe not but would the Giants get a 90 catch 1000 yard receiver , I think so. Now it comes down to money value is it worth paying 10 million for a 1400 yard receiver or 1 million for a 900 yard receiver
    This team won't pay Cruz $10m
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Well they are wrong my threads are the only 1's that are important so they all should be kept
    OK, starting now, only your threads will remain beyond 5 minutes

# 80

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I understand why they combine threads, but arrrgghhhh..
    Members using mobile devices go crazy trying to navigate through 15 same topic threads to read what else might happening.

# 80

All-Pro
    I get that but just because they are talking about the same player doesn't mean the topics are identical.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    I get that but just because they are talking about the same player doesn't mean the topics are identical.
    We will do our best to sort them out

# 80

+ Reply to Thread