+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 94 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    Yea. And Cruz will get tagged next season. And play under it. Then move on to some other team after that season.
    I doubt it very much.
    He will test the market (if they don't agree first). He won't get what he thinks he should. (because no one wants to pay him AND give up a 1st round pick) We will then do a deal. Its in his interest to do so. Careers can end in a heartbeat in the NFL and he knows it.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Yea. And Cruz will get tagged next season. And play under it. Then move on to some other team after that season.
    Cruz might take his talents to South Beach.

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    I doubt it very much.
    He will test the market (if they don't agree first). He won't get what he thinks he should. (because no one wants to pay him AND give up a 1st round pick) We will then do a deal. Its in his interest to do so. Careers can end in a heartbeat in the NFL and he knows it.

It's possible. But it didn't work for the steelers with Wallace.

Wallace has no hands..he will burn the DB and be wide open for a TD and drop the ball

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    I doubt it very much.
    There is plenty of time to get a deal done. But, if a tender is placed, I agree with Slip as I can't see Cruz coming back in 2014 becasue he's going to lose an estimated (mine) $5M -10M in 2013. Like him, hate him, he is entitled to fair compensation.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    There is plenty of time to get a deal done. But, if a tender is placed, I agree with Slip as I can't see Cruz coming back in 2014 becasue he's going to lose an estimated (mine) $5M -10M in 2013. Like him, hate him, he is entitled to fair compensation.
    That will also give us another year to evaluate Nicks to see if hes back to his old self before he hits the market. Don't see how we can possibly keep both cruz and nicks

Quote Originally Posted by DownWitJPP View Post
    Wallace has no hands..he will burn the DB and be wide open for a TD and drop the ball
    Cruz was like top 5 in dropped passes...

Quote Originally Posted by Eli TO Shockey View Post
    That will also give us another year to evaluate Nicks to see if hes back to his old self before he hits the market. Don't see how we can possibly keep both cruz and nicks
    They could. Most big contracts will be off the books in the coming years. Key is not over paying for any of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Eli TO Shockey View Post
    We can't and unless Nicks has a career ending injury or leaves for some other reason, Cruz will play his last game as a Giant in 2013 IF they apply and enforce the tender.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Cruz was like top 5 in dropped passes...
    lol the one thing they have in common. Very different receivers if you ask me.