+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by AllHailEli View Post
    You have big receivers that play small (see the 2013 "GOAT" Randy Moss) and medium receivers who play big--see Nicks.
    Do you have small receivers who play medium? How about medium receivers who play really, really small? ( I mean Mack Herron small)
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Do you have small receivers who play medium? How about medium receivers who play really, really small? ( I mean Mack Herron small)
    I'm still checking into you being worth more than $2+M I'll get back to you.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    I'm still checking into you being worth more than $2+M I'll get back to you.
    Oh...I'm worth it baby!

Oh...I'm worth it baby!
    Those closest to you just laugh when I ask
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Massive contract? Where do you read that?
    C'mon man, who puts the giants out to dry like that? That is a classless prima donna move. sure he plays well. but no man is above the team.
    Formerly Brandon Jacobs

Quote Originally Posted by giant-4-life View Post
    C'mon man, who puts the giants out to dry like that? That is a classless prima donna move. sure he plays well. but no man is above the team.
    What are you talking about?

Yeah...I was wondering what he meant by "big receiver".
    I mean Nicks isn't small but he's hardly considered a big target.
    Not big but very strong and with a freakish wing span not to mention the size of his hands. The whole package makes him a dangerous treat and a true No. 1 NFL Wr.

About his wing span,

Nick's "freakish" wingspan compared to top NFL receivers
    BSIMatt : 4/29/2009 4:29 pm
    The article basically goes on and compares Michael Crabtrees wingspan to some big name NFL receivers like Calvin Johnson, Braylon Edwards, Brandon Marchall, Vincent Jackson, etc, to point out that despite his height, he actually has a longer wingspan than every WR mentioned.

Went back and looked at Nicks wingspan, and he in fact, at 33.5 would put him ahead of those very same receivers and only behind Crabtree.

Nicks is a gamer and will be taken care of sooner rather than later by the Giants.

What are you talking about?
    Here we have RF demonstrating the patience of Job.
    No one remembers who came in second.

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    Here we have RF demonstrating the patience of Job.
    Some of the responses are just Alzheimer like in terms of my ability to comprehend

Quote Originally Posted by G-Men Surg. View Post
    Not big but very strong and with a freakish wing span not to mention the size of his hands. The whole package makes him a dangerous treat and a true No. 1 NFL Wr.

About his wing span,

Nick's "freakish" wingspan compared to top NFL receivers
    BSIMatt : 4/29/2009 4:29 pm
    The article basically goes on and compares Michael Crabtrees wingspan to some big name NFL receivers like Calvin Johnson, Braylon Edwards, Brandon Marchall, Vincent Jackson, etc, to point out that despite his height, he actually has a longer wingspan than every WR mentioned.

Went back and looked at Nicks wingspan, and he in fact, at 33.5 would put him ahead of those very same receivers and only behind Crabtree.

Nicks is a gamer and will be taken care of sooner rather than later by the Giants.
    You are wasting your time selling Hakeem Nicks to me. I already think he's great. The poster who mentioned him as a "big receiver" suggested more than that he "plays big". He simply suggested that he "is" big.
    As I said, he's not small at all, but he's not especially big either. Its really no big deal.