+ Reply to Thread
Page 75 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast
    Not worried at all the Giants are clearing space to make sure both will be in blue for awhile. Anytime there are contract negotiations there is going to be some back and forth.

All-Pro
    Don't know why all these threads are getting blended together. Well maybe some should, but not all.

Cruz will be back,,if not,,those are the breaks,,,I have complete faith in the organization and we as giant fans are lucky to have a FO that has a clue.

All-Pro
    If he and his agent ask for to much he is gone.

Victor Cruz like the winter breeze,
    oh how the tree's grow money
    Mara wants to let it be

I like his style
    I like his class
    but most of all
    I like his ***
    Last edited by Harooni; 02-07-2013 at 10:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    Don't know why all these threads are getting blended together. Well maybe some should, but not all.
    Well, last week there were 10,000 Cruz threads. Sometimes things like that need to be done just to keep some sense of orderliness.

Either way, Nicks is more important to our team than Cruz. Don't get me wrong, I really like Cruz and it will definitely suck if he left.

its fine to blend the same news or topic but if its a new article it really shouldnt ,because fans then miss it if they arent here everyday.

Do you think anyone gives up a first for him? Maybe a playoff team (low pick) with cap space (can blow-out the Giants with $$). Could you imagine him with Julio Jones for the next 5-7 years? Pats?? Denver?

Quote Originally Posted by RagTime Blue View Post
    Do you think anyone gives up a first for him? Maybe a playoff team (low pick) with cap space (can blow-out the Giants with $$). Could you imagine him with Julio Jones for the next 5-7 years? Pats?? Denver?
    Bengals would make the most sense they have 55mil in cap space. Cruz and Green would be dangerous.