+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast
Results 311 to 320 of 935
  1. #311
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    9,306
    Why wold they have to draft a WR in the 1st? They have enough WR's and a good QB. Besides, he will be on the he team this year at least.

  2. #312
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    26,351
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    Why wold they have to draft a WR in the 1st? They have enough WR's and a good QB. Besides, he will be on the he team this year at least.
    Well If they are so far apart in talks that it's taking a while to get a deal done. I'm just speaking hypothetically of course. If he decides to go else where that would leave Nicks Randle..and who else?

    I would definitely hate the idea of drafting another WR.
    Uh..go Giants?

  3. #313
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloud57 View Post
    Can Jernigan do the Salsa? lol
    river dance..
    (1)Aaron Donald, DT Pittsburgh - (2)Jordan Matthews, WR Vanderbilt - (3)Jack Mewhort, OL Ohio State
    (4)Arthur Lynch, TE Georgia - (5)Bryan Stork, C Florida State - (5)Tyler Gaffney, RB Stanford
    (6)Prince Shembo, OLB Notre Dame

  4. #314
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    26,351
    Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    river dance..
    Eh, that's not original.
    Uh..go Giants?

  5. #315
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    9,306
    They drafted JJ just last year. Just because he hasn't played much doesn't mean they are giving up on him. A healthy Nicks and more experienced Randle could open things up for a guy like JJ. Don't really know what to think as of now. They have so many problems with money that cold be the reason why they can't get to Cruz yet.

  6. #316
    Veteran JPP=BEASTMODE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Boise ID
    Posts
    691
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloud57 View Post
    Can Jernigan do the Salsa? lol
    The robot

  7. #317
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    26,351
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    They drafted JJ just last year. Just because he hasn't played much doesn't mean they are giving up on him. A healthy Nicks and more experienced Randle could open things up for a guy like JJ. Don't really know what to think as of now. They have so many problems with money that cold be the reason why they can't get to Cruz yet.
    It's all hypothetical. Haven't seen much of JJ to make a comment about him.
    Uh..go Giants?

  8. #318
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    9,306
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    It's all hypothetical. Haven't seen much of JJ to make a comment about him.
    Do you think Reese is a good GM?

  9. #319
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    26,351
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    Do you think Reese is a good GM?
    What? Yeah..
    Uh..go Giants?

  10. #320
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    9,306
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    What? Yeah..
    So then just trust the pick.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts