+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 94 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    I'm just going to let you believe Nicks is best while I continue to mull it over.
    I agree with this. I just can't see making the guy who struggles to stay healthy a priority unless it's on the cheap. Cruz is actually more than a slot receiver. Just go back and look at the NFC Championship Game against the Niners. Cruz was on the outside a lot in that game and destroyed their defense. If Cruz walks, this will be maybe the biggest blunder by the front office.

They have to find the way to make the numbers works. Trim the dead weight fat of Webster, Canty, Boley, and Diehl and get Cruz locked down. In my opinion, he's the best WR on the team. Some say the offense struggled because of Nicks not being healthy, but I think the loss of Rio is what hurt the offense the most. In every game that Nicks couldn't play, and Rio stepped in, this team won every game. Let that sink in for a moment.

Quote Originally Posted by YATittle1962 View Post
    agreed
    Nicks 2009 , Cruz 2010 he should get paid first

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    So playing two full seasons back in '09 and '10 says hes not injury prone even though he has missed the last two seasons? Makes sense.
    His knee is shot, but before that, he had played complete seasons. Nicks has yet to do so. He has played 4 seasons in the pros and missed games in all 4 seasons. Not injury prone?

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    As I have been saying, Nicks is more valuable to this offense than the slot guy is.

Slot guys are almost plug and play in this system and you can get a 900+ yard guy.

The outside receiver that forces double teams and STILL gets open? Incredibly hard to find.
    Absolutely true .......well said sir
    Non Omnis Moriar

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    His knee is shot, but before that, he had played complete seasons. Nicks has yet to do so. He has played 4 seasons in the pros and missed games in all 4 seasons. Not injury prone?
    No again not injury prone when its only a game or two a season, and as far as TT is concerned he did not play a full year his first season, had two full years and then missed two more. I guess in your eyes that is a more complete career than a guy who missed 9 games in 4 years.
    Last edited by ShakeandBake; 02-03-2013 at 04:03 PM.

No again not injury prone when its only a game or two a season
    I don't think he's talking about Nicks' knee
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    I don't think he's talking about Nicks' knee
    I know, his argument is moot either way considering TT had missed games before he hurt his knee

All-Pro
    I know, his argument is moot either way considering TT had missed games before he hurt his knee
    So forget about any other player. Nicks has missed games in all 4 seasons he has been in the pros. How does tis make him not injury prone?

All-Pro
    When?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    When?
    only played 14 games in '08