+ Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast

Thread: We're not keeping Cruz, no way.

Quote Originally Posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
    a "healthy" nicks is more important to this team,,nicks this past season will not do next season if cruz leaves.
    And what makes you think that Nicks will have the litany of issues he had this year next?

Lol someone start a "Giants poems" thread.

I want to keep either Cruz or Nicks, but not both because it'll be too much money wrapped up at WR. Nicks is the better receiver, but gets injured to easily.

I'd love to keep both, but not with a cap because money needs to be spent elsewhere as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Lol someone start a "Giants poems" thread.
    oh judging by the first page i thought this was a cruz poem thread. hahaha

Coughlin using his Tablet

Quote Originally Posted by giant-4-life View Post
    what we need to remember is no one is above the team and no reason to financially jeopardize our team down the road.

I wish we could adopt the Patriots formula for financial success albeit I can't stand them, they are a smart team who keeps good players but doesn't bankrupt the bank
    Cause they know football is a team sport and the players help each other out. In football, the more good or decent receivers you have on the field at the same time will help each other out by all of them or most of them being big threats. We know the Pats formula for offense is to score a lot of points. That is what they try to do when they play.

Giants should have been in the playoffs even with the talent they had. I believe something was not right with the Giants when they beat the 49ers, Packers and Saints then start bad performance in other games. Giants are somewhat like the Pats in my book.

A good receiver is a good receiver but no team will make it with just one good wr like a lot of you make it seem.

Quote Originally Posted by Diamondring View Post
    A good receiver is a good receiver but no team will make it with just one good wr like a lot of you make it seem.
    Most teams make do with one "star" WR though.

Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    Most teams make do with one "star" WR though.
    Not with just one good receiver. Star receiver what the heck?

Quote Originally Posted by Diamondring View Post
    Not with just one good receiver. Star receiver what the heck?
    Well how do you define "good"? How many teams have bad receivers?

Quote Originally Posted by ozzie0075 View Post
    Not worried at all the Giants are clearing space to make sure both will be in blue for awhile. Anytime there are contract negotiations there is going to be some back and forth.
    Exactly. You just have to have patience and let the situation work itself out. The front office will point out areas where Cruz is weak and try to low ball him. His agent will point out areas where he is strong and high ball the Giants. Eventually they will compromise, meet in the middle and get something done that benefits both sides with no hard feelings. All this reporting is usually just speculation or tactics. I think this season Cruz will still be a Giant.

+ Reply to Thread