+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Sapp says he clearly should have made Hall over Giants great, 'media darling' Strahan

Banned
    At least Michael Strahan didn’t sell his SuperBowl Ring like Warren “fathead” Sapp did.

sapp shouldnt make it at all imo. over rated.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Harooni View Post
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by Harooni View Post
    He is the gold standard for a 3 tech .He definitely deserves to be in. Sapp was more dominate at his position at his peak than Strahan was at his. I dont get why he is attacking Strahan but he was truly dominate. I think its close but the main difference I see is 1 guy is the comparison to which other great players are measured 2 at his position and Strahan isnt.
    Last edited by Redeyejedi; 02-08-2013 at 08:03 AM.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    He is the gold standard for a 3 tech .He definitely deserves to be in. Sapp was more dominate at his position at his peak than Strahan was at his. I dont get why he is attacking Strahan but he was truly dominate. I think its close but the main difference I see is 1 guy is the comparison to which other great players are measured 2 at his position and Strahan isnt.
    BS. Bucs fan over here. So him being on one of the best defenses ever had nothing to do with it? He wasn't even the best player on his own team.

Quote Originally Posted by GentleGiant View Post
    BS. Bucs fan over here. So him being on one of the best defenses ever had nothing to do with it? He wasn't even the best player on his own team.
    The voice of reason, FINALLY!

Quote Originally Posted by GentleGiant View Post
    Thats your opinion the Hall of Fame voters happen to agree with me. I think Sapps presence ,his 16.5 sacks as a DT probably was a big reason why the Defense was so good.
    Last edited by Redeyejedi; 02-08-2013 at 01:24 PM.

Thats your opinion the Hall of Fame voters happen to agree with me. I think Sapps presence ,his 16.5 sacks as a DT probably was a big reason why the Defense was so good.
    I remember when Strahan was the best D-line player getting double digit sacks while being held by 3 O-linemen and he didn't get in, something is wrong with those stupid voters.

Veteran
    The HOF voters took 100 years to put cris carter and parcells. The HOF voters can go screw themselves. JJ Watt had a better year this year than all of saps years combined. There are 15 d line men I'd take before sapp.