+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Sapp says he clearly should have made Hall over Giants great, 'media darling' Strahan

Quote Originally Posted by Kruunch View Post
    We'll agree to disagree then (picking nits at this point anyways).

I think Strahan deserved the nod over Ogden and Sapp (and arguably Parcels although I think coaches/owners need their own category). But all mentioned definitely deserve enshrinement (I think we all agree on that).

Plus I fully admit to both being a homer for Strahan and not being a big fan of fat head.
    I think they both should of got in. Dont like how Parcells a coach gets in over a player.

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    I think they both should of got in. Dont like how Parcells a coach gets in over a player.
    I agree. Although I do think Sapp had an overall better career than Stray, but that's no slight at all. Every potentially great 3-tech coming out of college gets compared to (help up against) Sapp. Every great well-rounded DE out of college gets compared to (help up against) Reggie White. Again though, Strahan deserves IN!! He's a HOF caliber player who's still contributing to the NFL.

I'm not as high on Parcells as most Giants fans are. But I guess if you think coaches deserve into the Hall, then he has to be considered. Even though the best thing he ever did for the Jets and Patriots was set the Dolphins back 10 years.
    Last edited by RagTime Blue; 02-08-2013 at 10:37 AM.

Sapp routinely takes unwarranted shots at players that are/were better than him. He takes shots at Ware whenever he can, and he took shots at Larry Allen before Larry Allen put him in his place.

He's just a loud mouth with an inferiority complex.
    Last edited by Ntegrase96; 02-08-2013 at 10:48 AM.

he blind sides Chad Clifton and almost killed the guy. Clifton had 0 to do with the play at the time. Lost a huge amount of respect for Sapp when that happned. Just stupid football IMO...
    **** em'....he is in....so what.
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    he blind sides Chad Clifton and almost killed the guy. Clifton had 0 to do with the play at the time. Lost a huge amount of respect for Sapp when that happned. Just stupid football IMO...
    **** em'....he is in....so what.
    I had forgotten all about that play.... but your absoutely right.

Banned
    Sapp is a blowhard that once had talent, but once it was gone he turned into a Flozell Adams type with cheap shots during his time on the Raiders

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DU6aNIeo0o

Warren Sapp / Cheap Shot Artist and a dirty player

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBpEIRaGq2U

Most un-sincere "apology" ever

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7EjdxOqCF8

I guess the folks who selected Sapp forgot about this play too.....

Sapp always was, is and will be a big mouth jerk.

+ Reply to Thread