+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Delicreep View Post
    The problem with this theory (and I am actually on your side) is that it doesn't take into account what the voters may have thought about Sapp, and what impact it had on the voting for Sapp.

I totally agree with the idea that record may stick in some voters minds, but I have to think that Sapp has far, far more negatives that would get him eliminated first.

So at least in this vote, I eliminate it as a factor.,

I believe that Sapp has a fairly unique factor: ask 100 people that know the phrase "3 technique" who had the biggest impact on the position, most will say Sapp.
    Ask the same 100 about the DE position, and...well, I loved the guy, but he ain't gonna be considered THE GUY by many.
    I believe that Sapp has a fairly unique factor: ask 100 people that know the phrase "3 technique" who had the biggest impact on the position, most will say Sapp.
    Ask the same 100 about the DE position, and...well, I loved the guy, but he ain't gonna be considered THE GUY by many.

This is what Ive been saying and to me its a big deal. If u define a position that puts u into a different category

Veteran
    He's just mad because he didn't get a daytime talk show or as a sport analyst on CBS or FOX. He' stuck on the NFL Network which nobody watches.

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    I love you guys. He gets in and Strahan doesn't and now he's one step above Satan.

Calm down everyone.
    if he didnt start spewing idiocy over the airwaves this thread never would have started......
    the guy is a jerk....plain and simple....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud57 View Post
    He's just mad because he didn't get a daytime talk show or as a sport analyst on CBS or FOX. He' stuck on the NFL Network which nobody watches.
    nobody watches NFLN?

you are sorely misinformed my friend

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    if he didnt start spewing idiocy over the airwaves this thread never would have started......
    the guy is a jerk....plain and simple....
    None of us know if the guy is a "jerk" or not. Clearly his comment about Strahan was inappropriate.

Strahan then started the Twitter battle.

I think Sapp was a great player and a deserving HOF'r. I also think the same of Strahan.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

None of us know if the guy is a "jerk" or not. Clearly his comment about Strahan was inappropriate.

Strahan then started the Twitter battle.

I think Sapp was a great player and a deserving HOF'r. I also think the same of Strahan.
    I dont really know if he is be he is acting like one. But that is not so unusual for a big time sports figure...
    Thats the great part....if I think he is a jerk I can call him one. The hit he put on Chad Clifton and the way he did react and has reacted to it says a lot about him as a person IMO....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

None of us know if the guy is a "jerk" or not.
    Well...the mountain of evidence that suggest he's a jerk is pretty overwhelming, don't you think?

No...I have never met Sapp, so I don't know him.
    I never met Ted Bundy either, but I wouldn't get in a car with him.
    This space for rent

Quote Originally Posted by YATittle1962 View Post
    nobody watches NFLN?

you are sorely misinformed my friend
    I was gonna say...that is one of my fav channels

All humans have emotions some have more issues than others.

Quote Originally Posted by DownWitJPP View Post
    I was gonna say...that is one of my fav channels
    See...I'm on the opposite end. The NFLN is a desperation choice at best. Like if it comes down to "Storage Wars Texas" and "A Football Life" of Tom Coughlin, then maybe.

But then again, I don't watch pregame shows at all if I can avoid 'em.
    This space for rent