+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mock 3.0

Mock 3.0

Let me know what you fellas think about these picks....

1 Ezekiel Ansah DE - Ever since someone on here pointed him out......been high on him and his potential

2 Kyle Long OT - good pedigree, and we need a RT, or for that matter if we don't re-sign Beatty a LT

3 Shayne Skov ILB - people have clamored for better MLB since.....I don't know when

4 Blidi Wreh-Wilson CB - guy looks like a good value pick at this round, and we can use CB with Webby's shaky play, and his last year

5 Everett Dawkins DT - Do I realy need to justify this? Canty cut, Austin on the ropes, Rogers is old..........

6 Hugh Thornton OG - the more oline the better......Snee is aging and if we are not able to re-sign Boothe then....

7 Cory Fuller WR - Barden is gone, and we have no clue how the Cruz contract talks will pan out. Also Nicks contract is up the year after

Solid mock. My only comments are these:

1) Ansah is probably gone by pick #19 the way he's climbing the charts (currently projected higher).

2) Wreh-Wilson will probably go a round higher (as it currently stands).

Quote Originally Posted by Kruunch View Post
    Solid mock. My only comments are these:

1) Ansah is probably gone by pick #19 the way he's climbing the charts (currently projected higher).

2) Wreh-Wilson will probably go a round higher (as it currently stands).
    Who would be a good alternative if Ansah is gone? Is there another potetial quality DE....or do we go DT in the 1st? Yeah if Wilson goes in the 3rd.....I would say my alternate is Tharold Simon then.

Quote Originally Posted by shane4177 View Post
    Who would be a good alternative if Ansah is gone? Is there another potetial quality DE....or do we go DT in the 1st? Yeah if Wilson goes in the 3rd.....I would say my alternate is Tharold Simon then.
    probally Datone Jones or Okafor.. the only DT I like that could be there at #19 is Richardson

Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    probally Datone Jones or Okafor.. the only DT I like that could be there at #19 is Richardson
    to high for datone jones. personally not a fan of okafor just bc hes a olb/de hybrid and they havent worked out great for the giants. Richardson would be a huge pick up for the giants and DT is prolly a bigger need than DE right now

OKAFOR!!!!!!!!!!!

didnt skov go back to stanford? i could be wrong.

alec ogeltree..cold turn to be one of the best players in this years draft and he fits the defensive scheme beautifully.I hope we take him regardless of who is there,,,we need an athletic, do it all LB so badly

Quote Originally Posted by GiantPride13 View Post
    to high for datone jones. personally not a fan of okafor just bc hes a olb/de hybrid and they havent worked out great for the giants. Richardson would be a huge pick up for the giants and DT is prolly a bigger need than DE right now
    Okafor is a 4-3 DE..

Jordan & Mingo are hybrids
    Last edited by Carter.525; 02-08-2013 at 08:33 PM.

Okafor although I'm thinking we may go DT in the first depending who shakes out.

+ Reply to Thread