+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thanks AB

Well, I'm sure he will never see this, but just in case. Mr Bradshaw, I thank you for a great career with the NYG. Not the fastest guy (except the 88yd run in Buffalo) not the biggest. But without a doubt a team player and a heck of a Giant. You are always going to be one of the most fun guys to watch carrying the rock. Hope you land with a good second team.

AB was one tough dude for the G-Men..

Thanks AB. I will always remember you with gratitude.

True warrior. Tough as nails and one of the most passionate players in recent memory. The one thing I really appreciated about AB was his vocal , outspoken personality. The home game vs the Redskins comes to mind. He got into Cruz's grill because of a poor block and the shouting match with Coughlin was epic. Why? AB sensed players and coaches needed a wake up call. How could you not respect a guy that played with one foot - the kind of injury that would land most players on IR. Thanks for the memories and the blood and sweat you sacrificed on the field . I didn't mention tears because that is not you Champ. Thanks for the memories. You helped bring this team to the promise land twice.

Brashaw was a mudder

Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    Brashaw was a mudder
    Mudder?

Bradshaw is gone in part because of Gilbride

I'm not sure what it was about "unable to practice" that Gilbride couldn't figure out, but Bradshaw should have been relegated to a 3rd down back a couple years ago.

I hope that Bradshaw can now heal up, and sign with a team that understands the concept of a situational player, and make a nice contribution somewhere else.

In terms of career longevity, it's probably for the best that Bradshaw was released......one more season as Gilbride's featured back, and Ahmad would have needed a freaking Rascal to get into the end zone.

Reese did everyone a favor with this move.
    Last edited by joemorrisforprez; 02-06-2013 at 11:23 PM.
    “Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups, but winners assemble as a team,”

- Emlen Tunnell

Always tough to see guys leave especially when they bring you 2 titles. I will root for the guy where ever he ends up.

Lol let's ask Bradshaw how upset he was that Gilbride let him start and see how that goes.

This is one cut that the Giants are going to seriously regret. Guarantee it.