+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Brotherly Love?

Brotherly Love?

John, Jim Harbaugh Still Haven't Spoken Since Super Bowl

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-bowl/related/

Excerpt: "Ravens coach John Harbaugh spoke to his brother, Jim, immediately after Super Bowl XLVII ended. Since then, John Harbaugh has had more conversations with David Letterman.

Appearing Thursday on Letterman’s CBS late-night show, John Harbaugh talked about his post-game chat with Jim.
    “I told him I loved him, good game, and he said, ‘Congratulations, I’m proud of you,’” John Harbaugh said.“Have you spoken to him since?” Letterman asked.“I have not,” John Harbaugh said, to laughter from the studio audience. “We will. Soon.” Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

"Jim likely will never get past the fact that a flag wasn’t thrown on Ravens cornerback Jimmy Smith on that fourth-and-goal play from the five." like how he never got over the NFC championship loss the season before...

Poor sport. Then again that's the whiners for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by mercurio View Post
    JR is the GIANTS GM as TC is the coach and Eli is the QB. Support them.
    Couldn't have said it better.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueAllDay View Post
    "Jim likely will never get past the fact that a flag wasn’t thrown on Ravens cornerback Jimmy Smith on that fourth-and-goal play from the five." like how he never got over the NFC championship loss the season before...
    I sure didn't hear him complaining about the OPI on that play. Funny that.

+ Reply to Thread