@ 7 pm on USA network, they are doing a characters unite featuring Justin Tuck, Troy P. and Larry Fitzgerald and how they faced adversity growing up, and how that adversity fueled their work ethic and drive to succeed. Its a look into each players childhood growing up and the hardships, and how they helped them on the football field.

And in my opinion, this is just what the dr. ordered for Tuck. Now I dont know when this was filmed, but I have to believe its somewhat recently. Tuck talking about the things that drove him, oh and further, the players will also try to instill some of whatt they faced and how they overcame it to individual kids facing similar situations, could help tuck get some of that drive, that hunger back. going back into memory lane and facing some of those tribulations and expressing to a child facing similar difficulties the way he overcame it; on the field with hard work, could get tuck back into that hungry tuck of old. i dont know, well i do, im reaching. but still, cant see how this could hurt in an offseason where tuck needs to find himself...