+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I miss....:(

Quote Originally Posted by SweetZombieJesus View Post
    I know. Giants ball has been over for a month but now here we are staring at empty Sundays in the deep cold of winter. Maybe time to get back on board the Knicks bandwagon. Can't get excited about baseball.
    Since the Knicks are actually good this year, it's not a bad idea.

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

Veteran
    Watch curling.

Quote Originally Posted by Giantslb66 View Post
    9 INCHES?!!!
    We have 2 1/2 ft here in Connecticut. Pitchers and catchers next week, if that helps.
    My son lives in Branford, Ct. and he said there is so much snow in his complex they had to pile it up and it's level with his second floor bedroom window lol
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Quote Originally Posted by Laurah1275 View Post
    Giants football.......I miss football in general so much already....don't know what to do with myself....all other sports suck to me...that is all...is it Sept. yet?
    your gonna have to find some other things Laurah! you'll drive yourself batty even before the draft!

Bench Player
    Baseball sucks

Veteran
    Rochester, NY Yes Bills contry what can I do its where I live
    Quote Originally Posted by egyptian420 View Post
    Boo..... I live in Canada and I hate hockey. The fact that the leafs are garbage might have something to do with it.

Baseball however is tolerable, go Jays!!
    Can't you get arrested for saying that up the? Try liking another team. Not the Sabres though. They suck too. Baseball was great to play, but bores the hell outta me to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by GiantRoc View Post
    Can't you get arrested for saying that up the? Try liking another team. Not the Sabres though. They suck too. Baseball was great to play, but bores the hell outta me to watch.
    Yea my opinions on hockey rub people the wrong way here but I don't give a ____.

I'm with u about baseball, the games could get pretty darn long and hectic but it's still entertaining. Basketball is pretty good too. Of course none of these even come close to good old NYG football, that's my biggest joy in life.

+ Reply to Thread