+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Tampa Bay Buccaners Expected To Pursue Giants' TE Martellus Bennett

Veteran
    Those $@^&%$ are trying to steal everything from the Giants.

Bench Player
    Bennett produced like a top 5 tight end last year. You could say a lot of guys are better, Jermichael Finley for one, but Bennett out performed them last year. I'm not sure the Giants can afford to make a huge offer, but if they don't, tight end is going to become another big hole in our lineup.

We have to use some of our dollars to plug in some of these holes somewhere, right? Maybe the GMen feel Pascoe and Robinson are going to be enough. I don't know....

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by primetime View Post
    The article clearly states "Of course, this is all pure speculation at this point."
    I find it funny how Giants101 turned a Q & A between a Bucs fan and some writer named Cummings where he states "Remember, if the Bucs retain DE Michael Bennett – AND MY GUESS IS they will go after his brother Martellus in the hopes of creating a package deal...". Into "Tampa Bay Buccaneers Expected to Pursue New York Giants Free Agent TE Martellus Bennett"
    Last edited by DVision; 02-10-2013 at 01:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty192 View Post
    Ware's actually a pretty nice player for them.
    really you are kidding about him being a nice player for them right heres his stats

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/8524
    Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

Quote Originally Posted by DVision View Post
    I find it funny how Giants101 turned a Q & A between a Bucs fan and some writer named Cummings where he states "Remember, if the Bucs retain DE Michael Bennett – AND MY GUESS IS they will go after his brother Martellus in the hopes of creating a package deal...". Into "Tampa Bay Buccaneers Expected to Pursue New York Giants Free Agent TE Martellus Bennett"
    The site is a joke; a parasite

Quote Originally Posted by DVision View Post
    It's just an opinion, carries no more weight that anyone else's opinion
    Last edited by RoanokeFan; 02-10-2013 at 02:30 PM.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    The site is a joke; a parasite
    fills the void as I sit here on a Sunday wondering do I have a nap go for a walk dam its a boring Sunday.
    Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

Quote Originally Posted by Sosynciere View Post
    Bennett produced like a top 5 tight end last year. You could say a lot of guys are better, Jermichael Finley for one, but Bennett out performed them last year. I'm not sure the Giants can afford to make a huge offer, but if they don't, tight end is going to become another big hole in our lineup.

We have to use some of our dollars to plug in some of these holes somewhere, right? Maybe the GMen feel Pascoe and Robinson are going to be enough. I don't know....
    Bennett didn't produce like a top 5 TE last year. Check the stats again!

hands off my Unicorn !!

maybe Marty B's "hometown discount" will be the difference for the Giants!

hes needs to be signed to a long term contract by the Giants and stop this story right away!

+ Reply to Thread