+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Tampa Bay Buccaners Expected To Pursue Giants' TE Martellus Bennett

Quote Originally Posted by jintsfan666 View Post
    And just what is it we do well besides sitting rooks because of a single fumble. Oh yeah. Our preference for developing a good blocking back in lieu of a 1,000 yd rusher. Got it.
    Which rookie are we talking about?
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    That's what news is, repetition.
    At least Rotoworld was responsible with their header by saying "The Tampa Tribune expects..." Again I just find Giants101's header funny.

Quote Originally Posted by DVision View Post
    At least Rotoworld was responsible with their header by saying "The Tampa Tribune expects..." Again I just find Giants101's header funny.
    That's why you have to read the article in its entirety
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Veteran
    That's why you have to read the article in its entirety
    Oh, I know that, but not everyone is that interested or take the time and the first thing you see is the title. That's why I had to come into this thread because the title of the topic actually had me worried, until I actually read it and had to laugh!

Which rookie are we talking about?
    The one that was entrusted to return kicks.

Quote Originally Posted by jintsfan666 View Post
    And just what is it we do well besides sitting rooks because of a single fumble. Oh yeah. Our preference for developing a good blocking back in lieu of a 1,000 yd rusher. Got it.
    Every Team's preference is to develop a good blocking back when you have a 100 million dollar investment to protect.
    Last edited by ozzie0075; 02-10-2013 at 09:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    The one that was entrusted to return kicks.
    And broke the record for most all purpose yards in a game? How did he do it whilst sitting on the bench? Extra fast bench?

# 80

We have won 2 SBs in 5 years with an offense that focuses on passes to the WRs. Boss, nor Ballard were uber athletic, yet all of them fit well into the system. If Bennett wants top 5 money he won't get it here. It would be such a misuse of our money. Good blocking TEs can be had at a discount in comparison to the athletic playmaking TEs like Graham, Gonzales, Gates, etc.

Veteran
    Rochester, NY Yes Bills contry what can I do its where I live
    Quote Originally Posted by B&RWarrior View Post
    Bennett is not even close to top 5, not even top 10 honestly, especially considering how we use the TE. We don't need a top 5 TE in this offense. I'd be willing to see what Adrian Robinson had next year and drafting another one to compete. Even if it's a drop off and he has growing pains as he is raw it won't be that bad b/c TE is not the focus of our offense. If Bennett wants market value he can get it somewhere else.
    Fans need to understand what it is that we do well, and simply put TE is not wear we butter our bread.
    Most top offenses use TEs very well. Thats one reason I have never been crazy about Gilbride. I think the lack of using TEs as a regular weapon, as well as RBs in the passing game, shows his limitations in offensive game planning. I like the guy, and I think he proved his worth. It isn't his fault Gilbride lacks imagination. Sign him.
    Last edited by GiantRoc; 02-11-2013 at 12:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    the Bucs lusting for everyone on the Giants is pissing me off.I hope they never let another coach interview there under Schiano
    let's flip the script and sign his bro away from the bucs,,,that is if the money is available and he is affordable.

+ Reply to Thread