+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Andre Brown

Quote Originally Posted by joemorrisforprez View Post
    I would not be surprised to see Andre Brown get as many carries as Wilson, and maybe more.....he has the tools (including blocking) that allows him to be on the field for pretty much any down or distance.
    +1
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Per his twitter...

Andre Brown ‏@drebrown35 There is no more Rehab I m a 100percent

Quote Originally Posted by penguinfarmer View Post
    Per his twitter...
    I rescind the "nope" comment I made earlier. Figured he'd be on schedule but I'm surprised I haven't heard he was completely recovered yet. I usually know these things.

Quote Originally Posted by titwio View Post
    I rescind the "nope" comment I made earlier. Figured he'd be on schedule but I'm surprised I haven't heard he was completely recovered yet. I usually know these things.
    That is great news. I love his running style. He and Wilso will make up an excellent running tandem. Now let's get cracking on the OL!
    No one remembers who came in second.

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    That is great news. I love his running style. He and Wilso will make up an excellent running tandem. Now let's get cracking on the OL!
    icon14.png

OH MY GOD, DID YOU GUYS KNOW THAT ANDRE BROWN BROKE HIS FIBULA?
    I thought we had something special!!!

I hadn't heard either, but I do recall he was on the "temporary" version of IR.....there was shot he could have been cleared by the Super Bowl.

Great news that he's ready to go.
    “Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups, but winners assemble as a team,”

- Emlen Tunnell

You can put as much stock as you want into his tweet. As you know, most, if not all, players believe they are ready for the field before trainers concur. It's fortunate he has plenty of time since the injury till camps to avoid re-injuring it. He'll be ready to go for the season.

Stop taking those damn power naps!
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    yea the o-line needs a good upgrade! with that Brown and Wilson could make opponents cringe!

+ Reply to Thread