+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Da'Rel Scott

Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    He didn't make mistakes, he got hurt.

He displayed some power vs the Panthers, too bad that was the last we saw of him. He'll most likely battle an FA for the #3 job.
    Didn't he cough up the ball once or twice?

IIRC, he ran his forty in the 4.3s....

All-Pro
    Not that speed is everything but he is faster than Wilson. One thing they might have next year is an extremely fast backfield.

Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    He didn't make mistakes, he got hurt.

He displayed some power vs the Panthers, too bad that was the last we saw of him. He'll most likely battle an FA for the #3 job.
    I'm fine with having competition at all levels, but I really think Reese needs to flood this preseason with linemen and linebackers.
    “Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups, but winners assemble as a team,”

- Emlen Tunnell

I think you are all wrong to assume Scott will win a job next year. Scott no doubt will have to battle for his job. Probably with Torrain and Lumpkin and there is always a chance the Giants draft a RB in the late rounds.

All-Pro
    Wouldn't say that he is guaranteed the back up role, but he does have at least two years experience and they must like him enough o carry him last year as the 4th RB.

Quote Originally Posted by ozzie0075 View Post
    I think you are all wrong to assume Scott will win a job next year. Scott no doubt will have to battle for his job. Probably with Torrain and Lumpkin and there is always a chance the Giants draft a RB in the late rounds.
    I trust Coughlin to make the right call here....but I think Scott gives the Giants a nice insurance policy on Wilson and Brown.
    “Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups, but winners assemble as a team,”

- Emlen Tunnell

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    Wouldn't say that he is guaranteed the back up role, but he does have at least two years experience and they must like him enough o carry him last year as the 4th RB.
    Yea will be interesting to see. Should be one of the better camp battles.

All-Pro
    Would be a great to have them both contribute with all that speed. Just wear defense down early chasing them around.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    I agree....I'd give Da'Rel the inside track as the #3 guy.

I really hope Scott makes it tough for the coaches to keep him on the bench.

- Emlen Tunnell

+ Reply to Thread